Cadet Officer School 2010

Started by addo1, April 02, 2010, 11:17:04 PM

addo1

So, since we have a somewhat diverse population of members on this board, I am interested in seeing who was selected to attend COS this summer. I was TXWG selected and am greatly looking forward to it!
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

DC

I should be attending as well, from FLWG. Can't wait! Two good friends of mine went in 2008 and came back with totally different perspectives on leadership and management.

Ryan

I was selected to attend. Its going to be awesome.
Ryan Erskine
C/Lt Col, ALWG

smitjud

Good luck ya'll, and have fun.  WIWAC, COS was the most rewarding thing I took part in from an education standpoint.
JUSTIN D. SMITH, Maj, CAP
ALWG

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

CAPC/officer125

COS is amazing. I wish I was of rank to go back year for Falcon Flight. I went last year and I am still in contact with my flight buddies. This experience will change your life.
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

Nathan

Quote from: smitjud on April 03, 2010, 04:12:29 PM
Good luck ya'll, and have fun.  WIWAC, COS was the most rewarding thing I took part in from an education standpoint.

+1.

Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

BreakSilence

Although I have my complaints about COS, it is nonetheless an outstanding program that I highly recommend.  I graduated from Flight 5, COS class of '09.