Main Menu

Mitchell Exam

Started by Cole, September 21, 2019, 07:36:43 PM

Cole

Hey everybody, I'm just about to take my Mitchell exam in a few days. I'm doing the leadership portion, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips?

Thanks

MSG Mac

Restudy your Leadership books, each chapter,. Each chapter has study questions-you will see some of them again. Some of the questions have two answers that are awfully close, be careful.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

JohhnyD

Quote from: Dr.Cole_Ph.D on September 21, 2019, 07:36:43 PM
Hey everybody, I'm just about to take my Mitchell exam in a few days. I'm doing the leadership portion, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips?

Thanks
Best wishes and clear skies!

(My Mitchell was 43 years ago and I remember very much asking these same questions- study the material, use flash cards and you will be fine!)

Mitchell 1969

Quote from: JohhnyD on September 22, 2019, 03:40:10 AM
Quote from: Dr.Cole_Ph.D on September 21, 2019, 07:36:43 PM

Thanks
Best wishes and clear skies!

(My Mitchell was 43 years ago and I remember very much asking these same questions- study the material, use flash cards and you will be fine!)

You've already received great advice. I'll leave an observation.

I was in your position FIFTY years ago. I can honestly say that earning my Mitchell Award literally changed my life  For CAP, the changes were immediate. For the other parts of my life, the changes greatly aided me in my career and are still happening.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

Kayll'b

try quizlet and flashcards, it will help you like nothing else!
C/Capt

Mitchell # 69847

Squadron Cadet Leadership officer

GCAC Recorder

TheSkyHornet

A few days have passed.

Results?