Senior Member Promotion Tracker

Started by Imouttahere, September 07, 2019, 08:20:52 PM

Imouttahere

Before I go and duplicate efforts, has anyone created a one page for Senior Members to track their promotion requirements for Professional Development.  Something that tracks dates of completion for the various schools, ratings, etc...  I know we have some Powerpoint, Exel, and Word rangers lurking in the depths of this forum.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Nate

etodd

Cadets have the Super Chart, and for personal use this tracker form:

https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/media/cms/Personal_Tracker_26E409B4B484D.pdf

Not much for Seniors. Found this very basic diagram from MIWG

http://www.mi094.miwg.cap.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CAP-Promotion.jpg
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

Imouttahere

Thanks for the reply.  I had seen both of those.  I was hoping for something like the Super Chart, but for Seniors.  With somewhere to annotate dates of completion.

BraveRifles19D

In eservices, go under reports, and select professional development report. It has all the info on there.

Imouttahere

Thanks for that!  Didn't know that was there.  Still not exactly what I'm looking for, a hard copy form, but glad you mentioned that.

SarDragon

Quote from: BraveRifles19D on September 07, 2019, 09:51:31 PM
Like this?

Nope. He's looking for something to track individual progress on a wall chart, like the cadets have.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Imouttahere

Actually. I can work with that. Not quite what I'm looking for but I like the format and the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imouttahere

Quote from: BraveRifles19D on September 07, 2019, 09:51:31 PM
Like this?

I played around with it and this is what I came up with.  Feel free to use if anyone has the need.

arajca

It's a good list, but in Level I, CPPT is Cadet Protection Policy Training, not Child Protection Training.

Imouttahere

Quote from: arajca on September 08, 2019, 01:53:33 AM
It's a good list, but in Level I, CPPT is Cadet Protection Policy Training, not Child Protection Training.

I'll fix it.

Fester

What need does the form fulfill that data in eServices cannot?
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

Ozzy

Quote from: usaf730 on September 08, 2019, 01:56:08 AM
Quote from: arajca on September 08, 2019, 01:53:33 AM
I'll fix it.

You do need to separate the PD levels and grade as they are two different tracks and PD levels do not equate to grade and have no time in grade requirements. Also by separating, you could include the Senior Member NCO grades and their requirements which has slightly different promotion eligibility then what the 'equivalent ' officer has.
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

AdAstra

Technically, it's the Leadership Ribbon, vice Award.

Nice form, but isn't it redundant? Per CAPR 50-17: "The Form 45 [Senior Member Master Record] is generally used to record information not contained in eServices." Page two has a more complete version of your form, plus it records the Specialty Track training.
Charles Wiest

Eclipse

Quote from: AdAstra on September 08, 2019, 07:39:27 PM
Technically, it's the Leadership Ribbon, vice Award.

Nice form, but isn't it redundant? Per CAPR 50-17: "The Form 45 [Senior Member Master Record] is generally used to record information not contained in eServices." Page two has a more complete version of your form, plus it records the Specialty Track training.

The Form 45 is all but obsoleted.  At last check, there was 1-2 relatively obscure things not included.

Considering it's a dead form, in most units (sadly) still sitting in a file box in someone's trunk, it's not a place to be tracking
anything.

The eservices reports tell the tale(s) that most PD and DP need, and few are the units that have enough seniors
that it's a rapidly moving target.

"That Others May Zoom"

Imouttahere

Actually, the form 45 was more of what I was looking for. Thanks guys. Appreciate them help. Not looking for a unit wide product. Just something for personal use.