Show Us Your Rack / The SARGrunt Saga

Started by Duke Dillio, September 07, 2007, 04:23:20 PM

Duke Dillio

All right, you asked for it.  Here is every hunk of metal I have ever received:

Quick note here.  I was unofficially awarded the EIB.  I passed all of the tests when I was stationed in Korea with the 1/506th (AA) IN BN.  I was a forward observer (MOS 13F) which precluded me from being officially awarded the device.  I am no longer authorized the EMT badge due to expiration.  This rack also includes all cadet awards minus the Mary Feik award which was not in existence when I was a cadet however I would have earned it.  And no I have never worn all of this stuff ever.  I'd look like some sort of Cuban general if I did that with ribbons and devices hanging down my back.

SAR-EMT1

Quote from: sargrunt on September 07, 2007, 04:23:20 PM

And no I have never worn all of this stuff ever.  I'd look like some sort of Cuban general if I did that with ribbons and devices hanging down my back.

Vive la resistance! We shall move on Vanguard...
Today, uniforms, tomorrow Miami!

C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

dwb

sargrunt, I'm confused.  You earned the Armstong ribbon (est. 1998), and the Eaker, and you've been in CAP for 15 years, and you're only 30?  You've been a senior member for at least nine years, or 1998ish.

You joined in 1992 at the latest, and went from C/CMSgt in 1998 to C/Lt Col in maybe 1999?

???

mikeylikey

Quote from: justin_bailey on September 07, 2007, 05:14:57 PM
sargrunt, I'm confused.  You earned the Armstong ribbon (est. 1998), and the Eaker, and you've been in CAP for 15 years, and you're only 30?  You've been a senior member for at least nine years, or 1998ish.

You joined in 1992 at the latest, and went from C/CMSgt in 1998 to C/Lt Col in maybe 1999?

???

hmmmmm............Very Intersting!  Now......we want your 214 Sargrunt!
What's up monkeys?

mikeylikey

Nice ARCOm's by the way.  Thats impresive!  I know guys in for 30 years that don't even have one yet.  Question......ROTC ribbons and Ranger Challenge, so you were going to be an Officer?  You decided to dropout and enlist? 
What's up monkeys?

Stonewall

SARGRUNT.

I ain't gonna lie, the Army stuff looks fishy.  If you earned it, good on you.  But here is something you said...

Quote from: sargrunt on August 27, 2007, 09:23:52 PM
A "Hollywood Ranger" here SGT Savage.  I served from 1995-1998 before getting injured on a jump.  Couldn't hold jump status anymore so they moved me to bright, sunny Korea.  Then, I went to Fort Carson where the "blasphemy" took place.  I still wear my scroll under my BDU pocket.  Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

To me, a "Hollywood Ranger" would possibly mean a Ranger who served at battalion but didn't earn a tab.  I don't know, I don't have a tab.  That's just what I get from that term. 

If you were in BN from 95 to 98, you certainly spent a lot of time at schools.  After RIP, I guess it probably took you the minimum time to go to Ranger School, what, 6 months?  Then you got to hit HALO, SCUBA and Air Assault?  You got lucky bro.  You must have looked like a stud E-4 in Korea and Carson.
Serving since 1987.

DHollywood

Quick note here.  I was unofficially awarded the EIB.  I passed all of the tests when I was stationed in Korea with the 1/506th (AA) IN BN.  I was a forward observer (MOS 13F) which precluded me from being officially awarded the device.  I am no longer authorized the EMT badge due to expiration.  This rack also includes all cadet awards minus the Mary Feik award which was not in existence when I was a cadet however I would have earned it.  And no I have never worn all of this stuff ever.  I'd look like some sort of Cuban general if I did that with ribbons and devices hanging down my back.

What is your class number?  Did you get to know Mad Max at hua college?  Where did you do desert phase?  Do you know Alex "Kilo" from 2nd?
account deleted by member

mikeylikey

^  Man, that is one awesome career Sargrunt had.  I wish I could have been as lucky as him.  Being an FO is pretty demanding, as is attending all those schools.  With the school attendance, you must have a HUGE active/reserve commitment.  PLUS the PCS moves added on some time right?  I wish I have studs like you in my Battery.  

Please clarify your units to me.  PM me if you want, I would like to know where you were assigned in Korea.  I grew up there with my folks, and did a year there as well.  I like to trade kimchi recipes.
What's up monkeys?

DHollywood

A very good buddy of mine from 2nd Batt had the following to say:

First off if this guys an FO how does he get two slots to go to HALO and SCUBA. Not Possible its one or the other.

Korea wings? The only people in KOREA that are on jump status are the LRSD/STA guys, and they are ALL INFANTRY. So I know he wasnt part of them.

Besides all of this he said he was an E4? There is no way in hell he would get any of these schools unless he REUPED in BN, and he said he hurt himself on a jump, so I know he couldnt be in ANY of these classes IE SCUBA/HALO  besides most people who go through HALO are usually JUMP MASTERS, not 10 jump chumps.

I'm calling strait up bull[mess]..... with all due respect of course.

Show us your DD214 to back it up or recant while you can.

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

NIN

Yeah, sorry, gotta see a DD-214 before I believe this one.  Absent the DD-214, some orders for things like HALO or Scuba school....

No offense, but I spent 10 years in the Army and saw a lot of hard chargers, including a lot of guys in Korea who were tabbed, etc, and I don't recall seeing ANYBODY with that much Bling-Bling in such a short period of time.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I'd be willing to apologize if I am.  But its been my experience that when you hear about "unofficial" badges and such, there are some shenanigans going on.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Stonewall

Quote from: NIN on September 08, 2007, 02:43:16 PM
No offense, but I spent 10 years in the Army...

That got me thinking.  The Good Conduct Medal is awarded for 3 years of "honorable and faithful" service.  For each "good conduct loop", or knot, it means there were additional 3 years.  There are two GCM (knots) loops on that GCM in the rack.  That means at least 9 years were served.  According to Military.com, time in service expanded from 1996 to 2000.  And 3 units were listed as "affiliations", none of which were 2nd Ranger Bn, which I would think, would be the first unit mentioned.  YMMV.
Serving since 1987.

PaulR

I would seriously consider either backing your claims or retracting them.  There is this new law called the "Stolen Valour Act of 2005", that is actively prosecuting people who are claiming awards and honours they are not entitled to.  On top of incarceration and fines, I would think that it would be extremely embarrassing to be called out in public as a fake. 

If the distinctions you claim are indeed yours, you will have my apology and sincere awe and respect.  If not, please make the corrections.

Something else... I dont understand why a senior member and adult would clump cadet and ROTC awards with those earned while on active duty.   I would understand if a senior member display his/her highest cadet award such as the Michell, Earhart, or Spaatz, but to flaunt the others...  It is sort of ridiculous, really.

Just my take.  Sorry for being so callous. 

Regards
Paul

PS... How does one save a photo of a ribbon bar from the Rackbuilder sites so that they can be uploaded here?

Duke Dillio

Quote from: DHollywood on September 08, 2007, 08:14:00 AM

First off if this guys an FO how does he get two slots to go to HALO and SCUBA. Not Possible its one or the other.

Korea wings? The only people in KOREA that are on jump status are the LRSD/STA guys, and they are ALL INFANTRY. So I know he wasnt part of them.

Besides all of this he said he was an E4? There is no way in hell he would get any of these schools unless he REUPED in BN, and he said he hurt himself on a jump, so I know he couldnt be in ANY of these classes IE SCUBA/HALO  besides most people who go through HALO are usually JUMP MASTERS, not 10 jump chumps.

Wow, leave for a few days to work and get attacked.  I find it pretty amazing that anyone really cares this much to go through all this trouble.  Well, I do need to make 3 retractions because i wasn't paying that much attention when I put this thing together.  I'd say next time I post this I will pay more attention but I don't see myself ever posting it again.

I joined the CAP as a cadet in 1991 in National Capital Wing.  Shortly thereafter, I transfered to Oregon Wing.  After I graduated from high school, I went straight to college for all of about 5 months before getting bored and I dropped out to enlist.  I went from AIT to Airborne to RIP and to the 2nd Batt.  I was in the Batt for about 2 years or so before being injured.  I was then sent to Korea for a year, stationed at Camp Greaves and Camp Giant.  My actual unit was 2/17FA but I was detached to 1/506, serving in both the Bn. Fire Support Team and with A 1/506.  From Korea, I went to 3/29 FA at Fort Carson where I got out on Aug. 30, 2001.

Brief summary of all awards including retractions:

EIB - unofficial award in Korea
HALO Wings - reup "gift"
Scuba bubbles - earned in Batt
Airborne - would probably have master wings if I had attended the Jumpmaster course
Air Assault - attended in Korea
Korean Jump Wings - honorary award from the 1/506 KATUSA SGM
Ranger tab - Class #6-96
Expert marksmanship - earned different devices throughout career
Driver - Wheeled and Tracked

3 ARCOMS - First for acting as a Fire Support NCO during Brigade Fire Support Certification (I was an E-4 at the time)
- Second was a "parting gift" from 3/29FA when I left (PCS award)
- The third one was from being named an "Order of the Wolf" at the National Training Center

4 AAM's - One was for service in Kuwait
- One was for being the Soldier of the Month at 3/29FA
- One was a "parting gift" from 2/17FA (PCS award)
- Last was for "exceptional" support to D Co. 1/506 (wierd story:  I was in HHC 1/506 and they needed an FO for D Co. which was a "heavy weapons" company.  My BFSNCO sent me down there and I worked with the company commander.  He seemed to think that I did such a good job, he threw this one at me.  I didn't think I did anything special.)

Good Conduct Medal - Retraction #1 - Stonewall is correct, I hit the 2 on the rack builder thinking it meant 2 awards, not two knots.  I had 6 1/2 years in.
National Defensive Service Medal - got it out of Basic
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal - service in Kuwait
Korean Defensive Service Medal - service in Korea
NCO Professional Development - PLDC completion
Army Service - self explanatory
Overseas Service - service in Korea
Eaker Award - Received this certificate at my squadron when I became a senior.

Retraction #2 - As I recall, there was an Armstrong Achievement which did not earn you a ribbon.  You had to complete the achievement before getting your Mitchell.  I didn't really think about it since I don't wear cadet ribbons anymore and the name sounded familiar.  Good call on that one.

Retraction #3 - One of the ROTC awards is incorrect.  I thought I had selected the Physical Proficiency Award but hit the Military Proficiency Award instead.

The scroll shown is not a "combat" scroll and I have never maintained that it was.  There was also mention about the term "Hollywood" Ranger.  This was a "term of endearment" from Rangers from the other two batts to Rangers from the second batt.  It is in reference to the pysical location of the 2nd Batt on the West Coast where the other two batts are on the East Coast.

Now, for those who are calling BS on this stuff, that's fine.  Think what you want.  If I wanted to be a "PX Ranger" or something of that nature, I probably would have put in something cooler like a Silver Star or a Legion of Merit.  I'm not a glory hound or anything like that.  I believe the post I replied to said to show everything we got, so I did.  I don't really care what you guys want to believe.  As I stated before, I don't wear most of this stuff.  If I had known that I was going to be attacked, I wouldn't have posted it.

Stonewall

So what you're saying is that a few of us owe you an apology?

If what you say is true, my sincnere apologies for doubting you.

BTW....7 bacardi and cokes at a non-CAP/Cadet activity, but with several aircrew types at the Savannah Culfstream facility.

Cheers.

Sua Sponte
Serving since 1987.

PaulR

Quote from: Stonewall on September 11, 2007, 01:36:35 AM

Same here

dmac

Quote from: sargrunt on September 11, 2007, 12:05:13 AM
Quote from: DHollywood on September 08, 2007, 08:14:00 AM

Wow, leave for a few days to work and get attacked.  I find it pretty amazing that anyone really cares this much to go through all this trouble.  Well, I do need to make 3 retractions because i wasn't paying that much attention when I put this thing together.  I'd say next time I post this I will pay more attention but I don't see myself ever posting it again.

I joined the CAP as a cadet in 1991 in National Capital Wing.  Shortly thereafter, I transfered to Oregon Wing.  After I graduated from high school, I went straight to college for all of about 5 months before getting bored and I dropped out to enlist.  I went from AIT to Airborne to RIP and to the 2nd Batt.  I was in the Batt for about 2 years or so before being injured.  I was then sent to Korea for a year, stationed at Camp Greaves and Camp Giant.  My actual unit was 2/17FA but I was detached to 1/506, serving in both the Bn. Fire Support Team and with A 1/506.  From Korea, I went to 3/29 FA at Fort Carson where I got out on Aug. 30, 2001.

Brief summary of all awards including retractions:

EIB - unofficial award in Korea
HALO Wings - reup "gift"
Scuba bubbles - earned in Batt
Airborne - would probably have master wings if I had attended the Jumpmaster course
Air Assault - attended in Korea
Korean Jump Wings - honorary award from the 1/506 KATUSA SGM
Ranger tab - Class #6-96
Expert marksmanship - earned different devices throughout career
Driver - Wheeled and Tracked

3 ARCOMS - First for acting as a Fire Support NCO during Brigade Fire Support Certification (I was an E-4 at the time)
- Second was a "parting gift" from 3/29FA when I left (PCS award)
- The third one was from being named an "Order of the Wolf" at the National Training Center

4 AAM's - One was for service in Kuwait
- One was for being the Soldier of the Month at 3/29FA
- One was a "parting gift" from 2/17FA (PCS award)
- Last was for "exceptional" support to D Co. 1/506 (wierd story:  I was in HHC 1/506 and they needed an FO for D Co. which was a "heavy weapons" company.  My BFSNCO sent me down there and I worked with the company commander.  He seemed to think that I did such a good job, he threw this one at me.  I didn't think I did anything special.)

Good Conduct Medal - Retraction #1 - Stonewall is correct, I hit the 2 on the rack builder thinking it meant 2 awards, not two knots.  I had 6 1/2 years in.
National Defensive Service Medal - got it out of Basic
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal - service in Kuwait
Korean Defensive Service Medal - service in Korea
NCO Professional Development - PLDC completion
Army Service - self explanatory
Overseas Service - service in Korea
Eaker Award - Received this certificate at my squadron when I became a senior.

Retraction #2 - As I recall, there was an Armstrong Achievement which did not earn you a ribbon.  You had to complete the achievement before getting your Mitchell.  I didn't really think about it since I don't wear cadet ribbons anymore and the name sounded familiar.  Good call on that one.

Retraction #3 - One of the ROTC awards is incorrect.  I thought I had selected the Physical Proficiency Award but hit the Military Proficiency Award instead.

The scroll shown is not a "combat" scroll and I have never maintained that it was.  There was also mention about the term "Hollywood" Ranger.  This was a "term of endearment" from Rangers from the other two batts to Rangers from the second batt.  It is in reference to the pysical location of the 2nd Batt on the West Coast where the other two batts are on the East Coast.

Now, for those who are calling BS on this stuff, that's fine.  Think what you want.  If I wanted to be a "PX Ranger" or something of that nature, I probably would have put in something cooler like a Silver Star or a Legion of Merit.  I'm not a glory hound or anything like that.  I believe the post I replied to said to show everything we got, so I did.  I don't really care what you guys want to believe.  As I stated before, I don't wear most of this stuff.  If I had known that I was going to be attacked, I wouldn't have posted it.

Actually, this is from AR670-1

Table 29–2
Clasps authorized for second and subsequent awards of the Good Conduct Medal.
Award Clasp
2d Bronze, 2 loops
3d Bronze, 3 loops
4th Bronze, 4 loops
5th Bronze, 5 loops
6th Silver, 1 loop
7th Silver, 2 loops
8th Silver, 3 loops
9th Silver, 4 loops
10th Silver, 5 loops
11th Gold, 1 loop
12th Gold, 2 loops
13th Gold, 3 loops
14th Gold, 4 loops
15th Gold, 5 loops

Second award of the Army good conduct is a bronze clasp with two loops. They do not make a bronze clasp with one loop, the only ones with one loop are silver and gold. I got out of the army with 4 awards, therefore I had 4 loops on my good conduct medal.

Duke Dillio

Quote from: Stonewall on September 11, 2007, 01:36:35 AM
So what you're saying is that a few of us owe you an apology?

BTW....7 bacardi and cokes at a non-CAP/Cadet activity, but with several aircrew types at the Savannah Culfstream facility.

Cheers.

Sua Sponte
I don't expect anyone to apologize.  You guys did the right thing.  In fact, I am kinda glad you asked because it shows me that people still care.  Anyone heard of Mitchell Paige?  We need more true American heroes like him.  Good on you guys.  BTW Stonewall, I think I owe you the drinks...

As for the GCM, all I know is that they said put it on and I did.  I don't think I ever got the device for it.  Is it supposed to be two knots then?  Never really had the need to ask.  I'll go look it up.  As a matter of personal preference, I usually only wear CAP devices and such on the CAP uniform.  That way, I don't have to explain everything.  I'm sure you go through the same thing when you have the Pentagon badge on huh Stonewall?

DHollywood

Where you made an error was not making clear that your "honorary" awards were not real awards.

Maybe someone gave you HALO wings but you are not HALO and posting the wings as such leads people to believe you are.

Same with the Korean jump wings.

You have to admit that looking at it from the outside, your "rack" looks like a Poser rack - especially if you were on Batt. 

I wont apologize for calling BS and demanding that you back it up.  Now you have clarified that you did not EARN certain of your "rack" but they were gifts and you could not/should not wear them on a uniform (EIB, HALO, etc.)

You should be more clear in the future so you dont leave the impression that you "earned" the awards.

Thanks for your class number.  I'm sure it wont offend you if I ask some Rangers from 6-96 if they remember you.

Stonewall

The "reup" gift doesn't mean someone gave him a HALO badge as a gift, if I'm not mistaken, they sent him to school as a gift.  I could be wrong, but I've heard of people getting some schools in this manner.  But HALO?  I know of guys in SF that had to wait years to get a HALO slot.

I've heard of non-11B types getting an "honorary" EIB who did the testing but couldn't wear it.

But Tim, why would you have said to Sgt Savage in that post that you wear your scroll under your pocket and not your tab?  I know, "the tab is an award, the scroll a way of life", but everyone I know that wears something under their pocket is a tab. 

And you said you couldn't be on jump status so you had to leave BN, but then you were assigned to a jump unit in Korea where they sent you to HALO?

You have to understand why all this stuff looks so [darn] fishy.
Serving since 1987.

DHollywood

Quote from: Stonewall on September 11, 2007, 09:49:15 AM
The "reup" gift doesn't mean someone gave him a HALO badge as a gift, if I'm not mistaken, they sent him to school as a gift.  I could be wrong, but I've heard of people getting some schools in this manner.  But HALO?  I know of guys in SF that had to wait years to get a HALO slot.

I've heard of non-11B types getting an "honorary" EIB who did the testing but couldn't wear it.

But Tim, why would you have said to Sgt Savage in that post that you wear your scroll under your pocket and not your tab?  I know, "the tab is an award, the scroll a way of life", but everyone I know that wears something under their pocket is a tab. 

And you said you couldn't be on jump status so you had to leave BN, but then you were assigned to a jump unit in Korea where they sent you to HALO?

Which begs for more clarification.  I understood that to mean someone gave him the badge - I suppose I saw it that way because there is no way someone not on jump status who is not a master blaster is going to get HALO slots - especially if they are not 11B CMF.  The only way an FO would get BOTH Scuba and HALO would be if he was LRSD on Batt and then only after a re-up.

In my humble Airborne opinion the best answer to these interesting questions is a copy of a DD214....  SARGRUNT opened the door for inquiry when he posted his "rack" and the truth WILL come out.

Duke Dillio

Quote from: Stonewall on September 11, 2007, 09:49:15 AM

The answer to your first question is that i wear my tab under my BDU cap opposite where we used to wear it on the front.  My scroll is usually under my pocket flap.  Second question, I reupped in Batt, went to HALO, was then injured on a jump after that and was removed from jump status.  It wasn't a permanent disqualification from jumping.  I understand where you guys are coming from as I have only seen maybe a handful of guys with the "Military Freefall Parachutist Badge" and even fewer of that with the HALO jumpmaster badge.  I met one guy who was a total fake and had the HALO badge with a star on it.  I asked him how he got it and he tried to tell me that it was from such and such number of HALO jumps.  I kindly asked him to take it off.  Like I said before, you guys can believe what you want of me.  As I said before, I didn't do anything spectacular while I was in, I just got lucky on a few occasions.

Uranogo

I am only here at the request of someone else:

Sargrunt you are full of [mess]................................................period

Here is my resume for you to choke on. Ya know I was RIP Instructor probably the same time you went thru RIP. If indeed you went.
I worked with guys like, Nichols, Webb, Struecker, Mason.................they call me Bubba

90-93 1st plt A co 3/75
93-98 RRD,RIP,Pre-Ranger INST
98-00 Ranger Instructor 4TH RTB
03-04 OIF1 04-06 NGB Pre-Ranger, Fort Benning GA

I am Halo Qualified and I have never heard of a FO in Regiment getting halo school unless they were on a FIST team and those were gone long before you showed up.

Regiment would never send a cherry like you to Scuba School so I am going to check that out as well

What I am going to do is check your Ranger tab, meaning I am going to physically check the records at 4th RTB to see if you are tabbed. Then I am going to get with my contacts and see about your time in 2/75.

Either way you are still full of [mess] and are making other Rangers look bad. True, somethings may be true but lose the EIB.

PaulR

Like I said earlier...   It is embarrassing to be called out in this manner.  There is always someone out there who knows someone who has access to the truth.

People who make claims to things like fake awards and unit affiliations always get caught, sooner or later.  The military is a smaller world than many think. 

Again, claiming decorations, distinctions, and titles not legitimately received is a federal crime under the Stolen Valour act of 2005.   

Pylon

Quote from: Stonewall on September 12, 2007, 12:15:30 PM
What did you find?

FYI...  I just looked at eServices and found that I don't have the comm badge listed but I showed it on my rack.  I know this is a major crime but I do have a CAPF 2A that says I'm legal to wear it.

Stonewall; it's as simple as showing documentation to your unit commander or professional development officer.  Both of them should have online access to add specialty track ratings in e-services.  With the proper documentation, it would be corrected quickly.

Quote from: davedove on September 12, 2007, 12:14:16 PM
Updating my rack because I got my first Find.

Congratulations!

Quote from: Uranogo on September 12, 2007, 04:22:19 AM
Either way you are still full of [mess] and are making other Rangers look bad. True, somethings may be true but lose the EIB.

I'm hoping I don't have to ask this more than once -- gentlemen, please take this debate to PM.  If you have something to follow up with after your discussions, fine, but no need to distract from the achievements of others being posted here.  Thanks!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Stonewall

Quote from: Pylon on September 12, 2007, 01:44:20 PM
Quote from: Stonewall on September 12, 2007, 12:15:30 PM
What did you find?

FYI...  I just looked at eServices and found that I don't have the comm badge listed but I showed it on my rack.  I know this is a major crime but I do have a CAPF 2A that says I'm legal to wear it.

Stonewall; it's as simple as showing documentation to your unit commander or professional development officer.  Both of them should have online access to add specialty track ratings in e-services.  With the proper documentation, it would be corrected quickly.

I know, I was just sort of saying it in jest.  I have never even worn the comm badge, I just threw it up on my rack because I have a technician rating in comms too.  I could care less.  I know that some folks have access to eServices and can look up anyone, whereas a low life like me can only look at folks in my squadron.  I'm pretty sure I'm safe from getting written up for wearing a badge not shown on eServices.
Serving since 1987.

DHollywood

Quote from: Uranogo on September 12, 2007, 04:22:19 AM

I am only here at the request of someone else:

Sargrunt you are full of [mess]................................................period

Here is my resume for you to choke on. Ya know I was RIP Instructor probably the same time you went thru RIP. If indeed you went.
I worked with guys like, Nichols, Webb, Struecker, Mason.................they call me Bubba

90-93 1st plt A co 3/75
93-98 RRD,RIP,Pre-Ranger INST
98-00 Ranger Instructor 4TH RTB
03-04 OIF1 04-06 NGB Pre-Ranger, Fort Benning GA

I am Halo Qualified and I have never heard of a FO in Regiment getting halo school unless they were on a FIST team and those were gone long before you showed up.

Regiment would never send a cherry like you to Scuba School so I am going to check that out as well

What I am going to do is check your Ranger tab, meaning I am going to physically check the records at 4th RTB to see if you are tabbed. Then I am going to get with my contacts and see about your time in 2/75.

So he is a  Poser

Uranogo

Is he a poser???????????????

Still waiting to see if he chimes in or not!

DHollywood

pixelwonk

This isn't the type of rack the thread is about guys.

Personal attacks are done.