Nametags - Would You Rather

Started by MIKE, December 02, 2007, 04:01:27 AM

As common nametags for both the Service Uniform and Corporate Uniform, would you rather have:

Blue plastic 3 line only.  Current cadet tag.
7 (11.7%)
Blue plastic 2 line only.  Corporate sans U.S.
8 (13.3%)
Blue 3 line and AF spec. brushed silver 1 line.
23 (38.3%)
Blue 2 line and brushed silver 2 line as seen on corporate service coat sans U.S.
9 (15%)
No change.
13 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

MIKE

Mike Johnston

RiverAux

How about an option for blue 3 line and silver 2 line? Give me that and I won't rag you for starting a poll  >:D

SStradley

I voted for the blue 2 line without US - just CAP, because as an early adaptor of the TPU that is what Vanguard sent me.  I don't want to change  ;D
Scott Stradley Maj, CAP

"Duty is the sublimest word in the English language."  R.E. Lee

pixelwonk

curse your poll

...but I voted anyway. :D

MIKE

Quote from: RiverAux on December 02, 2007, 04:08:47 AM
How about an option for blue 3 line and silver 2 line? Give me that and I won't rag you for starting a poll  >:D

No option for you!  My poll.[/pollnazi]

Quote from: SStradley on December 02, 2007, 04:16:09 AM
I voted for the blue 2 line without US - just CAP, because as an early adaptor of the TPU that is what Vanguard sent me.  I don't want to change  ;D

Picking option 2 means that the blue plastic nametag would be worn on the service coats also, and the pullover sweater if so authorized.  Choose wisely.
Mike Johnston

Cobra1597

Give me back my cadet one dagnabit!
Harrison Ingraham, Capt, CAP
MAWG External Aerospace Education Officer, ADY
Spaatz #1597

Tim Medeiros

blue 3 plus silver here, silver in my opinion looks better on the service jacket, and potentially the pull over.  I like the blue because I ordered many back a few years ago as a cadet and they keep popping up around the house.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

SAR-EMT1

Call me an idiot but I am guessing the "no change" button keeps the silver one liner on the AF coat and the current CAP/ NAME silver two liner on the Corporate.

Right?

What I would prefer to see is the Silver Tags on the outside as above and the blue cadet tag on the shirts underneath.

But MIKE: did you not once claim that you personally would NEVER EVER be responsible for poll creation?  :)
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

SStradley

Quote from: SStradley on December 02, 2007, 04:16:09 AM

I want to change my vote and to change the poll.

Add the option for a Blue 2 line and a Silver 1 line and change my vote to that.
Scott Stradley Maj, CAP

"Duty is the sublimest word in the English language."  R.E. Lee

O-Rex

One two-line silver nametag for USAF Service and CAP Corp.

One blue  two-line nametag for 1550's and Aviator shirt.

It's simple, convenient, and virtually eliminates the possibility of wearing the wrong one.

MIKE

Quote from: SStradley on December 03, 2007, 11:50:27 AM
I want to change my vote and to change the poll.

Add the option for a Blue 2 line and a Silver 1 line and change my vote to that.

Request denied.

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on December 03, 2007, 08:26:13 AM
Call me an idiot but I am guessing the "no change" button keeps the silver one liner on the AF coat and the current CAP/ NAME silver two liner on the Corporate.

Right?

No change means things stay as they are currently... with the possible exception of the corporate U.S. CIVIL AIR PATROL tags.

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on December 03, 2007, 08:26:13 AMBut MIKE: did you not once claim that you personally would NEVER EVER be responsible for poll creation?  :)

Ive have previously complained about others frivolous polls, but I don't recall stating that I would never make another.
Mike Johnston

pixelwonk

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on December 03, 2007, 08:26:13 AMBut MIKE: did you not once claim that you personally would NEVER EVER be responsible for poll creation?  :)

Quote from: MIKEIve have previously complained about others frivolous polls, but I don't recall stating that I would never make another.

That was probably me.

FlyingTerp

My first choice:

Silver one line on service coats and blue 3 line on shirts.  

If USAF doesn't go for that, then:

Silver two line on service coats and blue 3 line on shirts.

...and if that doesn't work.  Keep it as is.

mikeylikey

Quote from: FlyingTerp on December 03, 2007, 04:36:20 PM
...and if that doesn't work.  Keep it as is.

You Sir are a genius.  Why can't we just keep it as it is?

Why?!?

Why must everything change all at once.  Some people are just not good with change.  Honestly, I really don't want to give Vanguard more money.  I would keep things as is, why support Vanguard and make a terrible customer service company more profitable?
What's up monkeys?

alamrcn

There are so many, it's confusing... I couldn't even vote because I haven't seen half of them!

I don't think I've had a metal one come apart on me yet... unlike the blue plastics that need Superglue repairing frequently. If there are ever supply/demand issues (with Vanguard, what?) one would think the metal would be less likely to be unavailable also.

-Ace

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

Stonewall

I voted wrong.  I voted on the first option but wanted "Blue 3 line and AF spec. brushed silver 1 line."
Serving since 1987.

MIKE

Edit your vote and let me know when you are done.
Mike Johnston

Stonewall

Quote from: MIKE on December 03, 2007, 07:58:32 PM
Edit your vote and let me know when you are done.

Done.

Yeah, that's how I'd want it.
Serving since 1987.