[Requested] CAPR 60-2 Cadet Protection Policy (2018 Revision)

Started by TheSkyHornet, January 29, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

TheSkyHornet

Has the new R60-2 CPP been released for review yet? I see the implementation guides and the references to it in the new 60-1, but I can't seem to find the actual reg itself (effective 01 Feb).

Ned

Our Air Force colleagues asked for some additional time to review it, which created a small delay.

But Gen Smith has approved it.  I believe wing and region commanders got it either Friday or today.  It goes live on the website tomorrow, I'm told.

The effective date is now 1 March.

Ned Lee
National Cadet Programs Manager

TheSkyHornet

Thank you, Sir.

I'm working on a self-evaluation to ensure compliance with the new regulations, so I wanted to update my checklist from the old reg to the new one, and ensure I brief my staff accordingly.

Ned

OK, let me correct my correction.  As some of you know, the Publication Manager position at NHQ is vacant, so some already hard-working folks are pulling double duty.

As of 10 minutes ago, the updated schedule is: to the commanders tomorrow, 30 JAN, and to the field on Friday 02 February.  Effective date of 1 March remains.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.  They really are working very hard at NHQ on all of the new pubs.

Ned Lee