Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2017, 08:03:29 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Encampments & NCSAs  |  Topic: NCAS questions
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NCAS questions  (Read 932 times)
FNelson
Recruit

Unit: SWR-NM-018

« on: November 04, 2017, 06:18:02 PM »

Does anyone know when the NCSAs for next year (2018) will be announced. Specifically PJOC and NESA are the ones that I am interested. 
MSG Mac
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: MER-MD-071

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:43:04 PM »

If you check the NCSA site, you'll see it opens on Dec 1st.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
jeders

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »

Actually, it seems that several, like PJOC and NESA, have not yet been announced, which is what the OP asked for. They should be announced anytime between now and Dec 1st when registration opens. As always, www.ncsas.com should (but doesn't always) have the most up to date information.

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse
Lead/Lag Hinge
Recruit

Unit: NER-VT-002

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 04:57:11 AM »

19 days from the scheduled opening of registration. The NESA web page continues to display the 2017 course dates, where updated information would be helpful for planning purposes.
Jim
JAMES S. MacKAY, II, Lt Col, CAP
Jim@ATPCFII.com
ATP; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S
Commercial; LTA (Gas, Airborne Heater), Glider, Gyroplane
CFI; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S, Glider, Gyroplane
CFII; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S
Spaceman3750

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 06:38:29 PM »

Actually, it seems that several, like PJOC and NESA, have not yet been announced, which is what the OP asked for. They should be announced anytime between now and Dec 1st when registration opens. As always, www.ncsas.com should (but doesn't always) have the most up to date information.

NESA applications do not go through the regular NCSA process. The dates are routinely not announced until the December-January timeframe, as arranging them requires extensive coordination with the host facility and that takes time.
The moment any commander or staff member considers themselves a gatekeeper, instead of a facilitator, they have failed at their job.
I can't fix all of CAP's problems, but I can lead from the bottom by building my squadron as a center of excellence to serve as an example of what every unit can be.
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Encampments & NCSAs  |  Topic: NCAS questions