Your Weekend Safety Briefing

Started by mikeylikey, January 18, 2008, 05:23:31 AM

mikeylikey

This will constitute your Weekend Safety Briefing for the Weekend ending 20 JAN 2008. 

Point 1.  Don't drink and drive! 
Point 2.  Designate a designated Driver
Point 3.  Buy as much munchies (cheesy-poofs) and non-alcoholic beverages for    your designated driver that he or she wants
Point 4 .  Don't be stupid!  Don't blow your career (future careers) or life on a mistake that was made in less than 30 seconds. 
Point 5.  If you are in need of Oats-Sewing, practice SAFE
Point 6.  Dress appropriately.  It will be VERY VERY COLD on the EAST, Dry and HOT in the SOUTH, and "fiery" out west this weekend
Point 7.  Don't run with scissors
Point 8.  Reflect back on the Federal Holiday that will be observed on Monday.  To some it does not matter, as they were not yet alive, to others MLK represents everything to that person.  Don't be political, be practical and understanding of everyone's beliefs regarding this holiday.

As for me, and the rest of the Federal Government, right now starts a 4 day weekend.  I will get some housework caught up on, go to dinner with a wonderful women, and sleep in all Monday morning.  Then it's back to those BASTARD ROTC CADETS on Tuesday!

I wish everyone a safe and happy Federal Weekend!
What's up monkeys?

shorning

Quote from: mikeylikey on January 18, 2008, 05:23:31 AM
As for me, and the rest of the Federal Government, right now starts a 4 day weekend.

You must work for a different Federal Government than I do...

JAFO78

Quote from: shorning on January 18, 2008, 05:37:09 AM
Quote from: mikeylikey on January 18, 2008, 05:23:31 AM
As for me, and the rest of the Federal Government, right now starts a 4 day weekend.

You must work for a different Federal Government than I do...

Does looking at photos all day count as work? :D Sorry my bad,  >:D

Aloha.  8)
JAFO

davedove

I always like to add this one:

Look out for the other guy.  But remember, to everyone else you are the other guy, so drive like you've got some sense!!!
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

LittleIronPilot

There is a holiday next week? :o

Seriously...I did not know that.