Main Menu

CAP Finds UFO, Little Green Men

Started by Orville_third, November 10, 2009, 01:32:43 AM

Orville_third

A few weeks ago, we were hosting a SAREX. We were expecting bad weather (we had good, but unflyable weather (30+ knot gusts aloft...)), so our Squadron Commander/IC had the ground team search for a crashed airplane (based on a rumor of a midair collision) within a one-mile area of a location without any air assistance. They found a crashed airplane, occupied by two skeletons...and nearby, they also found a UFO and some little green aliens.
The site in question was a Halloween display made by a local resident. He bought the crashed plane (from a crash in Mississippi), put in two skeletons (one in a USAir uniform...), made a UFO from two satellite dishes, and put alien costumes on posts. Our Squadron Commander heard of his display and decided to use it as a target. (The guy who did it wasn't  aware of the SAREX, but he was pleased that people were able to use it.)

For more info on the place itself, go to:
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20091010/LIFE/910100302/The-haunted-est-house

I'll be glad to post the link to the CAP News articles when/if they get posted.
Captain Orville Eastland, CAP
Squadron Historian
Public Affairs Officer
Greenville Composite Squadron
SC Wing

Smithsonia

Orville;
Frankly I think that you have been had by the men in Black and are now part of a government cover-up. Stick to this story or you will be eliminated. Such is the life and terrors of those who live the X-Files.
With regards;
ED OBRIEN

321EOD

Looks like SC is trying to get one over COWG's EXCELLENT balloon boy SAREX (Strange And Ridiculous EXercise)
Steve Schneider, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets (Retd!)
Thompson Valley Composite Squadron (CO-147)

Orville_third

Squadron Historian
Public Affairs Officer
SC Wing

Orville_third

Ack! I just realized I made a mistake- the aircraft crashed in Mississippi, not Missouri.

Anyway, if you want to read about teh aircraft, you can read the NTSB report here:
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20001212X18353&key=1
Squadron Historian
Public Affairs Officer
SC Wing

Eagle400

Question:

Isin't if funny how since camcorder technology has improved, we're hearing a lot fewer testimonials about UFO's and little green men?