Main Menu

Encampment journal

Started by Daniel, July 08, 2009, 06:25:38 AM

Daniel

I'm typing the last of my encampment journal if anyone wants to read it. I'm not going to post it as its too long.
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Wright Brothers No. 12670
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

BTCS1*

I'd like to take a look at it.
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

DC

Sure, I'd love to see it! I'll PM you my email address so you can send it to me.

MIKE

If you want it just send a PM to Daniel.  No need of a bunch of send me the file posts.

Is it really too large to upload?  If you PDF it, it usually cuts the file size in half or abouts.
Mike Johnston

Daniel

Well, I wanna see who gets it, instead of putting it out there for just anyone to read.
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

Eclipse

Quote from: Daniel L on July 09, 2009, 01:09:13 AM
Well, I wanna see who gets it, instead of putting it out there for just anyone to read.

You realize, of course, that once it leaves your hand there's no way for you to control who sees it.

Whether it is passed around will be in direct proportion to how "interesting" it is.

"That Others May Zoom"

Daniel

Quote from: Eclipse on July 09, 2009, 01:56:30 AM
Quote from: Daniel L on July 09, 2009, 01:09:13 AM

You realize, of course, that once it leaves your hand there's no way for you to control who sees it.

Whether it is passed around will be in direct proportion to how "interesting" it is.

Its a conflicting thought really.  I don't know. I just like emailing it out rather then attaching it here
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

Daniel

Its too late to edit my last post, but I'm releasing my journal, as it seems eclipse is right.
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416