Main Menu

CAPC 13?

Started by afgeo4, April 24, 2007, 11:31:59 AM

afgeo4

I notice that we're supposed to issue CAP Certificate 13 to those who have just completed level I training and according to the regs we're supposed to order those with a CAPF 8, but CAPF 8 doesn't seem to exist anymore and I can't find the certificate anywhere. You guys know what the deal with that is? I don't remember anyone since I've joined ever getting this Certificate, but it is in the regs.
GEORGE LURYE

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: afgeo4 on April 24, 2007, 11:31:59 AM
I notice that we're supposed to issue CAP Certificate 13 to those who have just completed level I training and according to the regs we're supposed to order those with a CAPF 8, but CAPF 8 doesn't seem to exist anymore and I can't find the certificate anywhere. You guys know what the deal with that is? I don't remember anyone since I've joined ever getting this Certificate, but it is in the regs.

Have your admin/personnel officer order it online through eServices - that's where Form 8 moved to.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

afgeo4

GEORGE LURYE

RogueLeader

The PDO can do it also.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Fifinella

It seems to have disappeared.  Looks like the Numerical Index of CAP Forms, Tests, and Certificates changed 1 APR 2007, and the CAPC 13 is missing.  Not in the index, and not listed as obsolete or rescinded.  See: http://level2.cap.gov/documents/u_100103113129.pdf

Should we send out a ground team?
Judy LaValley, Maj, CAP
Asst. DCP, LAWG
SWR-LA-001
GRW #2753

Camas

Quote from: AlphaSigOUHave your admin/personnel officer order it online through eServices - that's where Form 8 moved to.

On the e-services home page you'll need a "permission" for the Form8.  If you have this permission it'll be on the righthand side menu.  Typically only personnel, administration and professional development officers will have this permission along with commanders.  Other forms can be ordered here as well such as Yeagers, Mitchells and Life Saving Certificates.

SarDragon

The very first item on the online Form 8 is the CAPC 13.

As for access to the Form 8, in addition to being associated with specific positions in MIMS, the unit WSA can give permission to additional members as needed.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret