Main Menu

Level III completed!

Started by AC, November 12, 2012, 03:52:45 PM

AC

I took a trip to the beautiful Hill Country to take the CLC. Nice trip! Got the diploma, now I guess I have to tell somebody. :)

So I should get leaves soon. ;)

Terence Maroste      "We're Paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're
Maj, CAP                   supposed to be surrounded."
AEO
SWR-TX-293                  -Captain Richard Winters

Cool Mace

Nicely done, and congratulations, sir!

So did you enjoy the class?
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

AC

Thank you. Well, the class certainly was fast paced. Got a lot done in a short time. I did enjoy it.

AEO

Cool Mace

Excellent! I'm taking CLC this month, so I'm just wondering if I should be worried about being bored.  ;)

From what I've heard, and read, it's a great course. So I'm really not worried about it. As of now...
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

RogueLeader

Great.  Now you can go to Region Staff College.

Congrats.  You've done more than quite a few haven't done.  Way to go.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

AC

Thank you sir. Looking forward to the challenge! I'll have to check into it. :)

AEO

spacecommand

Got the CLC diploma, just don't forget to fill out the CAPF24 to send to your unit CC to send to Wing to sign off to National to officially get your level III posted.  Only took mine 4 months (cause my wing is slow), but others have had theirs done the same day or next day.

AC

Thanks for the info. We have a meeting tonight, so I'll get it done. My other AEO, LtCol, called me Major today at her house. :-*

AEO

Private Investigator

All the courses, SLS, CLC, RSC and UCC are exceptional at least to me.

The sad thing some people just go to check off a box and get nothing out of it.  >:(

Eclipse

Quote from: Private Investigator on November 14, 2012, 01:48:10 PM
All the courses, SLS, CLC, RSC and UCC are exceptional at least to me.

The sad thing some people just go to check off a box and get nothing out of it.  >:(

Agreed - generally the ones most disinterested are members not all that engaged anyway, so they have nothing to gain or
contribute from / to the classes and discussions.   They are there because "I have to be to get promoted".  Which gets at
the heart of the issue of how and why do our promotions.

Of course if your wing is still doing classes that involve just reading the slides like its the first time the instructor has seen them
and they aren't really all that sure what CAP actually is, then a change needs to happen there as well.

"That Others May Zoom"

Private Investigator