Main Menu

SPACEFAM Colorado

Started by randomcadet1941, January 08, 2017, 10:38:08 PM

randomcadet1941

Just wanderin through the wonderful NCSA application, choosing which activities I'd like to apply for, when all of a sudden I notice an anomaly. Space Fam is listed for Florida, both attendee and staff, but they only list staff for the one at Peterson... Someone forget to put it in? Not gonna happen this year but a staff application got added? Anyone have a clue?

NC Hokie

The word I got from NHQ is that it is not listed in the application because the dates haven't been finalized yet.  They told me that it will be added once the dates are set.

I considered asking why they were accepting applications for staff if that were the case, but decided that I would rather play my troublemaker card another time!

>:D
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

kwe1009

Quote from: NC Hokie on January 09, 2017, 04:59:51 PM
I considered asking why they were accepting applications for staff if that were the case, but decided that I would rather play my troublemaker card another time!

>:D

The answer would have probably caused your brain to cramp.  Good thing you didn't ask.  :)

randomcadet1941

Applications are closing in 5 days, I would think they'd add it by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RogueLeader

Quote from: randomcadet1941 on January 10, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
Applications are closing in 5 days, I would think they'd add it by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the NCSA hasn't finalized the course yet, people won't be penalized for late applications.  Anything that has to do with the military is always subject to delays, and there is literally nothing that we as CAP can do to make it happen if the hosting organization is dragging their feet, so to speak.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340