Reinstate termination membershio

Started by 470524, October 24, 2023, 01:02:59 AM

What the process to reinstate a member who was terminated for CAPR-35-3

Eclipse

35-3 is the reg that contains all the reasons one might be terminated, including
voluntarily, so you'd have to be more specific.

Termination for cause includes an appeals process that has time limitations.

If that process was utilized and the member was still terminated, there's
generally no course for reinstatement.

If the time limits were exceed without appeal, generally the result is the same, but
if some extenuating circumstance could be shown, or some new evidence comes up
that disputes the reason for the termination, the member might be able to appeal directly to the
MARB, but that avenue is generally based solely on consideration of process, and not a finder of fact
regarding the situation itself.

FWIW the appeal has to be filed within 30 days of receipt of the termination notice.

If it was a voluntary resignation, the member just re-joins.

"That Others May Zoom"

there been 10 members who had the membership reinstated and reversed on marps aux beacon report ,this report has effected my life and to find gainful employment in my area ,I am 41 retired on SSDI disabled by  social security been on soical security disability sense 2000

Link to marps aux beacon news
https://www.auxbeacon.org/resources/marp-reports/

On 14 Oct 2010, SM Jeremy Balduc of the Wisconsin Wing appealed his membership termination based on lack of due process. On 11 Apr 2010, Capt Craig Moore, the Eagle River Flight Commander, initiated termination action based on conduct unbecoming a member, making a false statement concerning CAP and failure to obey rules, regulations and orders of higher authority. SM Balduc appealed the termination to the North Central Group Commander and an appeal board was appointed in accordance with CAPR 35-3. On 8 Jul 2010, SM Balduc was notified that the appeal board found that he did make a false statement concerning Civil Air Patrol and his behavior was unbecoming a CAP member, therefore membership termination was warranted. The MARB performed the initial review of the appeal and determined it did not meet the 60 day time period required in CAPR 35-8 since the termination action was completed 8 Jul 2010 and the appeal to the MARB was not made until 14 Oct 2010. The MARB declined to hear the case.

All I am asking for is 2 chance to do better and get my name cleared and reversed  so get gainful employment
To be member again
My family has relatives over the years had 40 years in the US milliary

I was young and group people there were clicky and did not like me and found reason to get ride of me,less then 6 months craig moore was let go from the cap unit, i had proof cops were lying and cap investagation team as craig if had proof he said no and talk them into giving him to get proof.

4 michigan state police troopers were put under interaffairs investagation and result that post 87 of wakefield has lot bad blood and they were told to knock it off and stop targeting me cause of my low imcome driver and disability

Michigan State Police may be pulling over more low-income drivers and people of color, because of police quotas.

That's a concern the ACLU of Michigan describes in a public letter to the MSP today.

https://www.michiganradio.org/news/2016-08-24/state-police-traffic-quotas-could-lead-to-racial-profiling-aclu-says

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/aclu-sues-michigan-state-police-alleged-racial-profiling-traffic-stops?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAhc-sBhCEARIsAOVwHuRQ3-fN4zv6_9OGqmkdpN8WI8hNDnEMESlTnDTcfKwocv8DO1O0-t8aAvBJEALw_wcB

Can someone please help me out get me  approved please