Main Menu

member News

Started by MSG Mac, January 29, 2024, 12:10:19 AM

MSG Mac

For a long time CAP NHQ would publish all Cadet and Senior Member Awards (Mitchell and above) on the Civil Air Patrol member News page. I have asked informally why they stopped publishing these awards several years ago and got the answer "Training wont release them to us". While I honor those who passed-We should be celebrating the accomplishments of our active members. Member News is not just Death Notices
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

PHall

California Wing publishes all their Cadet Milestone Awards on their wing webpage. Just sayin...

ML07

Quote from: PHall on January 29, 2024, 12:39:43 AMCalifornia Wing publishes all their Cadet Milestone Awards on their wing webpage. Just sayin...

Two of the wings I have been send out a list in some form of newsletter or announcement.
C/1stLt, CAP
C/CC
C/ITO
C/Comm

jeders

I absolutely agree that we should be celebrating these accomplishments. WIWAC, I couldn't wait to get my copy of the CAP Newspaper with my Mitchell Award listed. That is the one thing I miss about the old CAP Newspaper.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse