Took my Form 5 today

Started by flyguy06, September 25, 2009, 06:02:00 PM

flyguy06

I just got back from doing my annual Form 5. It was a great day to fly.

Question though. I took the form 5 online written exam last night but when I went into eservices today to update my flights it still had my old form 5 date listed and wouldnt let me update saying I needed a current exam. But I took it last night. I hate eservices.

Thom

Quote from: flyguy06 on September 25, 2009, 06:02:00 PM
I just got back from doing my annual Form 5. It was a great day to fly.

Question though. I took the form 5 online written exam last night but when I went into eservices today to update my flights it still had my old form 5 date listed and wouldnt let me update saying I needed a current exam. But I took it last night. I hate eservices.

Virtually all of the CAP online tests are not actually part of eServices, they are hosted separately.  Therefore it always takes from 1 - 72 hours for the results to trickle down (technically replicate to...) to eServices and show up.

I think they ought to point this out in a stronger way, so that folks can plan appropriate lead times for taking tests.

Thom Hamilton

flyguy06

Took my Form 91 today. Things are just rolling along. Had an issue puttingint o eservices though.

FastAttack

well instead of opening up a new topic.

I did my initial form 5 today and passed.

It was very educational and different, even though i knew it wasn't an FAA checkride, it still felt like one.. and i have the sweat to prove it :)

Airrace

Congradulations and fly safe!

flyguy06

Quote from: emertins on October 08, 2009, 03:42:50 AM
well instead of opening up a new topic.

I did my initial form 5 today and passed.

It was very educational and different, even though i knew it wasn't an FAA checkride, it still felt like one.. and i have the sweat to prove it :)

Congradulations