MOWG Encampment 2009

Started by Nathan, May 23, 2009, 01:43:29 AM

Nathan

Although I am not involved in the encampment this year, I still think, based on how awesome last year's was, that you should be there. Yes, you.

From the commander...

QuoteGreetings!

As the application window for basic attendees for the Missouri Wing Encampment draws to a close, I would like to thank all those cadets who have applied on time.  If your CAPID appears on the 1st Cadet Training Group website (http://mocapsgf.net/1ctg/ - see under news updates), then consider yourself accepted to the 1st CTG!  An equipment list has been posted, and a welcome letter will be going up shortly.  Please watch the site for any further details as June progresses.  Don't forget to send in your fee and signature form to Wing HQ (address is on the signature form) by 1 June.  I look forward to meeting you on June 21!

For those of you who have not yet applied, you may still have time.  We have a few slots still open, and we're keeping the application process open until they are filled.  I'm going to have this posted on a variety of sites like Cadet Stuff so cadets from other wings may see it, and I expect the slots will fill quickly.  So if you have not yet applied, you need to do so ASAP to reserve a slot!

Commanders and seniors – please urge cadets to complete their application quickly if you know they are interested.  As soon as the remaining slots are filled, we will be closing the application and there will be no further cadets admitted.  Please also note that while cadets do not need their Curry to apply, they will need it to attend so ensure this is either accomplished or they let us know they will not be in attendance.

Regards,

Julie Oldham, Maj, CAP
2009 MOWG Encampment Commander
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

Daniel

C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Wright Brothers No. 12670
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416