CAP Color Guard Promotional Video

Started by borntofly1570, January 11, 2008, 04:31:13 AM

borntofly1570

Just stumbled upon a pretty cool video for Color Guard.  5 part Movie. Check it out. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLC8Dty5mLs

C/2d Lt Ross, Jeremi; CAP
McChord AFB Composite Squadron
Cadet Commander
Washington Wing Webmaster

Major Carrales

Quote from: borntofly1570 on January 11, 2008, 04:31:13 AM
Just stumbled upon a pretty cool video for Color Guard.  5 part Movie. Check it out. :)

Thank you, this is just what we need.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

baronet68

Quote from: borntofly1570 on January 11, 2008, 04:31:13 AM

Hey, I'm in that movie...  ;D

Michael Moore, Lt Col, CAP
National Recruiting & Retention Manager

sandman

Quote from: baronet68 on January 11, 2008, 04:56:13 AM

Hey, I'm in that movie...  ;D

Good to see you're holding up well Mike! I see Kear and Bonham still involved in the program (listed on credit roll). Good to see some of the "Old Guard" still around.

Good movie!

/r
LT
MAJ, US Army (Ret)
Major, Civil Air Patrol
Major, 163rd ATKW Support, Joint Medical Command

M.Glisson003

Michael Glisson, C/CMSgt, CAP
McChord Composite Squadron

CAP006

WOOOW. You guys looked great. ;D  I loved the video.  Sorry to say but Wilmington NC Color Guard is also one of the best in the state of NC.  All I can say is Glisson, thanks for all that you taught me in the Color Guard befor you left our Sq.  Maybe we will see you guys in the National Commpition. ;D  Good luck
CAP 006 = one away from the Big Shot

C/2nd. Lt. Robert Dahms
Cadet ES Officer
Cadet Comm's Officer
Color Guard Commander
MER-NC-023

baronet68

Quote from: CAP006 on March 01, 2008, 04:19:57 AM
WOOOW. You guys looked great. ;D  I loved the video.  Sorry to say but Wilmington NC Color Guard is also one of the best in the state of NC.  All I can say is Glisson, thanks for all that you taught me in the Color Guard befor you left our Sq.  Maybe we will see you guys in the National Commpition. ;D  Good luck

McChord's Color Guard team will be representing Washington Wing at this year's Pacific Region competition.  Keep your fingers crossed and you just might meet Glisson at the National competition.   :)
Michael Moore, Lt Col, CAP
National Recruiting & Retention Manager

Maj Ballard

Nice video. Hope to see you guys at National Comp this year. (Gotta win SER first. :))

L. Ballard, Major, CAP

Michael

You put Eminem's "Till I Collapse" in there and you'll win an Oscar.
Bill Coons, C/Capt

CAP006

Quote from: baronet68 on March 01, 2008, 05:53:05 AM
Quote from: CAP006 on March 01, 2008, 04:19:57 AM

McChord's Color Guard team will be representing Washington Wing at this year's Pacific Region competition.  Keep your fingers crossed and you just might meet Glisson at the National competition.   :)

Well we won't be able to Compete in the Commpotion this year. Chapel beat us by 2 points. The panel Quiz is their greatest part of the Commpotion. Thats why we won't be in the National nthis year.
CAP 006 = one away from the Big Shot

C/2nd. Lt. Robert Dahms
Cadet ES Officer
Cadet Comm's Officer
Color Guard Commander
MER-NC-023