PT Test dates

Started by SAREXinNY, September 07, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

SAREXinNY

So, PT tests are good for 6 months now.  It isn't unusual for a cadet to promote numerous times over the course of that six months.  Is there a way to look up when a specific cadet passed their most recent PT test?  I wish their promotion record would automatically populate with a "passed" PT score for six months so I don't have to manually look up PT test scores for every cadet regularly.  Am I missing a search feature or page location that would tell me this information?

Eclipse

The cadet progression report shows all the testing and other status for all your cadets.

"That Others May Zoom"

TheSkyHornet

The eServices data entry module for cadet promotions will show you their last PT date if the test is valid for that promotion.

SAREXinNY

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on September 08, 2018, 12:10:57 AM
The eServices data entry module for cadet promotions will show you their last PT date if the test is valid for that promotion.

Is this new? I see it there now, but I guess I've been too oblivious to see it there before. Thank you!

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: SAREXinNY on September 08, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
Quote from: TheSkyHornet on September 08, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Is this new? I see it there now, but I guess I've been too oblivious to see it there before. Thank you!

PT has always been on the promotions "data entry" page. They changed some of the formatting of it with the new program, but the block has been there. Now it requires you to basically validate the PT, since it was entered under the HFZ entries, to verify it for submission. In the past, if the cadet failed the CPFT, their profile would not show it. Now it shows if they failed and have to re-try.