Other:
More BS FEMA classes then I care to remember
EMT Course (National Registry + )
EMT Merit Badges -BTLS etc.
EMS Continuing Ed.
Emergency Driving Course
Fireground Essentials
HAZMAT - OPERATIONS level
(Want to take Fire 1/ 2 through USAF if AFIADL will let me)

2.5 years towards a bachelors in History, with a minor complete in Music
1 year college towards a degree in Fire Science / Emergency Managment

And two years on the street as an EMT/FF
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

davedove

Quote from: davedove on August 07, 2007, 03:33:38 PM
Quote from: davedove on May 22, 2007, 04:31:57 PM
Here's mine:

GES
SET
UDF
GTM3* (finished the tasks and mission credit, just need final approval)
FASC*
IO*
LO*
MRO*
MSO*

Most of the trainee ones are because I went ahead and took IS 200.

I plan to work up to GTL and maybe MO.

I've only been on three missions (all training) with multiple sorties.

I guess mine needs updated:

GES
SET
UDF
GTM3
GTM2
GTM1*
GTL*
FASC*
IO*
LO*
MRO*
MSO*

I'm working on GTM1 right now, and will do GTL after that.

Another update:

GES
SET
UDF
GTM3
GTM2
GTM1

I am about to start on GTL.  All the previous trainee specialties dropped off when they changed the database.

I have been on two actual missions.  The first was a simple ELT search at the airport.  The second was an overnight site surveillance mission for a crash.
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Michael

I posted my quals earlier.

Four missions:

One practice mission near the Catskills

One practice mission in Forestport, NY

One Comm/UDF mission just east of Lake Ontario

One Comm/UDF mission during the last NYW Comm Exercise
Bill Coons, C/Capt

♠SARKID♠

Figure its time for an update

GES
GTM1-T (The only thing I have left is sight surveillance, then I'll be fully qualified)
UDF
FLM  (Just requalled)
MRO (As soon as I can dig up some old logs, I'll be qualified.  Same for communications technical rating)
MSA

Mission Expierience
  1 missing person search
  1 non-distress ELT (found)
  1 non-distress ELT (not found)
  1 missing aircraft search (aircraft did not exist)

Pace

Quote from: dcpacemaker on January 31, 2006, 07:07:17 PM
GES
SET
FLM
UDF
GTM3
GTM2
GTM1
GTL
GBD
MS
MO
MSA
MRO
CUL
PSC
AOBD*
OSC*
LO*
I can't believe I never updated this:
IC3
OSC
TMP
LO
AOBD*
MP*
Lt Col, CAP

pixelwonk

What is the point of putting practice missions on here?  I wouldn't brag about how many practice missions I've been to.

Come to think of it, I haven't bragged about anything in this thread.
Woohoo! that deserves a donut!

teesquared

FLM
GES
MO - 10 missions, 1 find
MRO
MS
MSA
SET
UDF
*AOBD
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

SJFedor

Quote from: SJFedor on March 28, 2007, 10:52:40 AM
Eh, just for giggles...

AOBD
*FASC
FLM
GES
*GTL- In progress
*GTM2
GTM3
*IO
*LO
MO
*MP-- in progress
MRO
MS
MSA
*MSO - in progress
*PSC - in progress
SET
TMP

Update:

AOBD
FLM
GES
GTL
GTM3
MO
MP
MRO
MS
MSA
OSC* (1 task, 1 operational period remaining)
PSC
SET
TMP

It doesn't show on the 101, cuz it's not an ES qual, but I'm also a MCP.

And a newly minted GA-8 driver  ;D

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Matt

Quote from: tedda on January 28, 2008, 06:16:25 PM
What is the point of putting practice missions on here?  I wouldn't brag about how many practice missions I've been to.

Come to think of it, I haven't bragged about anything in this thread.
Woohoo! that deserves a donut!

Yup, it does...  BTW, where were you this past weekend?  You didn't come play at Volk... that's negative... ermm... donut points
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

stillamarine

GES    (No Expire)
MO    1/2011
MS    5/2010
SET    (No Expire)
*UDF    1/2010
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

Grumpy

I think this might fall under the subject of Bragging Rights.  It's an article published in the Smithonian Air & Space magazine about CAP.  Thanks to Col Ken Perris for sending it to the troops in CA Wing.

http://airspacemag.com/issues/2008/february-march/steve_fossett.php

Frenchie

GES  (No Expire)
MO  8/2010
MP  2/2010
MS  3/2010
SET  (No Expire)
TMP  (No Expire)

addo1

GES
SET

Not much, but is a good start.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

cnitas

Don't Think I have ever posted in this thread...

Mine is:

GBD
GTL
GTM1
GTM2
GTM3
MO
MS
MRO
SET
GES
Mark A. Piersall, Lt Col, CAP
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

BigMojo

*update*

GES
SET
GTM3
GTM2
GTM1
GTL

Had a 2 for 1 mission last week...2 ELT's within 400 yards of each other on the airport. Had both located within an hour, one shut down night of, other the next morning when I could get access to the hanger. We had three teams out on the field, 2 with L-Pers and me with my Mk4 Sniffer....the other two teams were looking in dumpsters, and walking in circles (the 2 signals were confusing them).  Again the Sniffer works it's magic leaving no shadow of a doubt what was going on.
Ben Dickmann, Capt, CAP
Emergency Services Officer
Group 6, Florida Wing

Timothy

Joined CAP last month, so no missions yet.

GES
MS*
UDF*

Weee!
Long Beach Squadron 150
PCR-CA-343

c/A1C Johnson

hey did anyone else see my squadron on the news make that save at valley of fire heck yes go nellis the poeple on camrera are my freinds unfortanly i changed my mind not to go to that sarex witch turned into an actally mission last minute

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: c/A1C Johnson on April 02, 2008, 07:10:32 AM
hey did anyone else see my squadron on the news make that save at valley of fire heck yes go nellis the poeple on camrera are my freinds unfortanly i changed my mind not to go to that sarex witch turned into an actally mission last minute

You're squadron commander already made a thread about it.  I'll leave the locating of said thread up to you; consider it CAPTalk freshman orientation  :)

JoeTomasone

OK, here's my little brag from this week.

Saturday night (really Sunday morning - 1:45am), I get the call - 121.5 in the area.  Myself and one of our Sq. Commanders form a UDF team and head out.  We first spent a bit of time checking airfields near one of the merges, then check the other out.   About .5 mile from the second merge, we get AoS - reasonably weak.  My vertical antenna on the vehicle roof is barely - if at all - picking it up, while the L-Per is doing quite well.   After chasing it for a little bit I realized that it was horizontally polarized (by rotating a portable beam I was using horizontally).   Also, the differently patterened reflections had us going in slightly wrong directions.   After a bit of negotating through neighborhoods around a lake (which of course entailed exiting out of a given neighborhood and around a bit to enter the next), we finally tracked the signal to a private home about 1.9 mi from the second merge.    At 6:30am we rang the doorbell, and when we asked the homeowner if he had an emergency beacon (perhaps from a boat?), he immediately said, "Umm..  Come on in..".    It was lying on a table in the living room.  :)

We silenced it about 2 hours after AoS - which I think was pretty good considering it was horizontal and we had to snake our way through several lakefront neighborhoods.   

Lessons learned:

The db loss on the vertical from being 90 degrees out of phase was stunning.   Parked 1 house away from the target location, I still had only 2 bars of signal strength on my mobile Yaesu.   Since we were using the Yaesu as a rough guide to determine if we were close enough to warrant stopping and determining a bearing, we wasted a bit of time.   Might have to figure out a horizontally polarized mobile antenna setup with a switching arrangement. 

My 2 element portable beam worked as well or a little better than the L-Per at determining a bearing (since I could body-null it) and at 1/7th the cost ($100 or so -  but plugged into a ham HT with a good signal meter).   

GPS is VERY handy when going through these neighborhoods.  Street Atlas on a laptop is much better since you can easily plot bearings and make notations as to your findings.   Also handy for plotting the merges and the actual location to gather statistics on the average offsets.

JesusFreak

Quote from: c/A1C Johnson on April 02, 2008, 07:10:32 AM
I'm one of those cadets, not to brag, oh wait! I do. Anyway, the thread is called "These are my boys" for those of you who don't already know. And currently I am GES and GTM3 qualified trying to get to GTM2 at least. Go NCS!
C/SMSGT Ruben A. Cruz-Colon
NCS(Nellis Composite Squadron) NV-069