bragging rights!

Started by whatevah, February 23, 2005, 08:11:19 PM

JeffDG

Quote from: arajca on October 10, 2011, 09:29:59 PM
Most LSCs got it by default as being an IC.
ICs don't need to be either an LSC or an FASC. 

There's no "path" to IC that doesn't include PSC or OSC however.

Walkman

GES
SET
IS100
IS700
ACUT
GTM3
GMT2*
GTL*
MRO*
UDF
MS

TrevDog

GES
IS100/200/700/800
BCUT
UDF
MS
MO
MP enough said ;)

Jokeronomy

GES

XD not much, but ill be getting my UDF this weekend, and hopefully my BCUT :D

GTRanger

On 101 Card

GES
SET
GTM3
IS 100
IS 700
BCUT
UDF*

Not on 101 Card:

Ranger Third Class
POD
IS 26

I just finished up my  UDF yesterday, just gotta upload the paperwork, and my Ranger 2nd Class is pretty much done, except a fire building test. Every time I attempt to take it, it always ends up raining :(. Next I am gonna work on MRO stuff and get started on my GTM2.

"These things we do, that others may live." -USAF Pararescue and Ranger Motto

Ed Bos

Where'd you get your "POD Cert?" Is there a curriculum available that I could steal review?
EDWARD A. BOS, Lt Col, CAP
Email: edward.bos(at)orwgcap.org
PCR-OR-001

Spartan

GES
GTM 3
GTM 2
GTM 1*
GTL
GBD
UDF
ACUT
MRO
FLM*
MSA*
IS 100
IS 200
ICS 300
IS 700
IS 800
SET

Hi my name is Spartan and I am addicted to CAP Emergency Services.

Walkman

Quote from: Spartan on March 05, 2012, 09:21:33 PM

Hi Spartan. We're glad your here. You've made a good start by realizing and verbalizing your struggle.

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: Walkman on March 05, 2012, 09:24:25 PM
Quote from: Spartan on March 05, 2012, 09:21:33 PM

Hi Spartan. We're glad your here. You've made a good start by realizing and verbalizing your struggle.
I've been ES free for over a year now!

:'( Wish I wasn't...
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Spartan

I will be asking the higher powers of the rain god and the burning orange ball to help me through my addiction.  I will also be sacrificing any packages of charms candy to the aforementioned "deities" to appease their wrath and help me become ES free, or at least able to do ES when I want to, rather than feeling compelled to do it.

GTRanger

Quote from: Ed Bos on March 05, 2012, 07:46:14 PM
Where'd you get your "POD Cert?" Is there a curriculum available that I could steal review?
Haha, well, currently it is only something offered depending on what wing you are in. It usually consists of taking the IS 26 course, and then some type of class room training portion, and then hands on training ( actually running a miniature mock POD). For those of you who don't know, POD stands for Point of Distribution.

*edditted for clarity's sake

Eclipse

Quote from: GTRanger on March 07, 2012, 04:41:49 PMFor those of you who don't know, POD stands for Point of Distribution.

In CAP parlance, POD = Probability of Detection.  While CAP personnel might be tasked with assisting some place they are distributing supplies, we're not going to be the ones planning the operations.

Training is training, I suppose, but how is this relevant to CAP?

Quote from: whatevah on February 23, 2005, 08:11:19 PM
ok peeps... post your *current* ES ratings.  Meaning, whatever you've got on your 101 card.

"That Others May Zoom"

GTRanger

Quote from: Eclipse on March 07, 2012, 05:10:36 PM
Quote from: GTRanger on March 07, 2012, 04:41:49 PMFor those of you who don't know, POD stands for Point of Distribution.

In CAP parlance, POD = Probability of Detection.  While CAP personnel might be tasked with assisting some place they are distributing supplies, we're not going to be the ones planning the operations.

Training is training, I suppose, but how is this relevant to CAP?

ok peeps... post your *current* ES ratings.  Meaning, whatever you've got on your 101 card.
Oh, God forbid I should include under *hint hint* "NOT ON 101 CARD" my stuff that is *Hint* "NOT ON MY 101 CARD". How is this relevant to CAP?  Maybe because I recieved this training through CAP, and my wing has helped to operate PODs. Let us take a moment to look back at my original post- did I mention anything about CAP being fully responsible for the running and planning of a POD? No, all I said was that I am qualified to help operate a POD. My next question to you would be, why do you feel the need to try and correct me on my posts? Am I even speaking to you? No, I was replying to the question that Ed Boss asked me.

*eddited for clarity's sake

Eclipse

Quote from: GTRanger on March 07, 2012, 07:13:39 PM
Oh, God forbid I should include under *hint hint* "NOT ON 101 CARD" my stuff that is *Hint* "NOT ON MY 101 CARD".

This thread is not about non-CAP training or ratings.

Quote from: GTRanger on March 07, 2012, 07:13:39 PM...why do you feel the need to try and correct me on my posts? Am I even speaking to you? No, I was replying to the question that Ed Boss asked me.

"That Others May Zoom"

GTRanger

Quote from: Eclipse on March 07, 2012, 07:24:22 PM
Oh, God forbid I should include under *hint hint* "NOT ON 101 CARD" my stuff that is *Hint* "NOT ON MY 101 CARD".

This isnt worth my time. I dont even have to acknowledge the fact you are trying to troll me over something as stupid as this. excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but I am now going to usem y time in a more productive manner.

SarDragon

Quote from: GTRanger on March 07, 2012, 07:29:13 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on March 07, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

This isnt worth my time. I dont even have to acknowledge the fact you are trying to troll me over something as stupid as this. excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but I am now going to usem y time in a more productive manner.

I don't see why you're getting your panties all in a bunch. The directions are very clear - ok peeps... post your *current* ES ratings.  Meaning, whatever you've got on your 101 card.They were restated for your benefit. "Coppin' a 'tude" about it won't make us any friendlier, either.

If you're looking for something better to use your time for, try working on your writing skills. They need some help.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Eagle

GTM3
GTM2
GTM1
GES
BCUT
ACUT
IS-100
IS-200
IS-700
IS-800
MRO
MSA
UDF
SET

Currently working on: CUL
C/2dLt Thomas Bracker
Pell City Composite Squadron
Alpha Flight Commander

manfredvonrichthofen

Quote from: Spartan on March 05, 2012, 09:54:43 PM
I will be asking the higher powers of the rain god and the burning orange ball to help me through my addiction.  I will also be sacrificing any packages of charms candy to the aforementioned "deities" to appease their wrath and help me become ES free, or at least able to do ES when I want to, rather than feeling compelled to do it.
I actually had a pack of charms... They tasted so good last winter during a wing wide training weekend... They called it operation iceberg... But I guess they were too old, it didn't rain or snow the whole time.

Spartan

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on May 07, 2012, 08:19:14 PM
Quote from: Spartan on March 05, 2012, 09:54:43 PM
I actually had a pack of charms... They tasted so good last winter during a wing wide training weekend... They called it operation iceberg... But I guess they were too old, it didn't rain or snow the whole time.
I'm surprised.  It is interesting to see the variation on the charms belief from unit to unit and service to service.  It would be an interesting anthropological study.

manfredvonrichthofen

Wait... Is there another belief about charms?