What I do outside of CAP (Where my CAP dollars come from...)

Started by Fifinella, November 26, 2008, 12:29:26 AM

Beachjumper85

Let's see: Retired Texas State Guard,Retired Civil Air Patrol,Retired USAF. Presently , working as a Supply Chain Management consultant and whenever home here on the beach (Pensacola), "work" on hobbies of wargaming (presently, helping the R&D of model rocket engine propeeledradio control boats!")

RogueLeader

I get mine from the U.S. Army, courteously of all the citizens in the nation.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

SaBeR33

Former USAF SSgt who originally worked in aircraft maintenance (crew chief on C-17s), but retrained into intelligence (ELINT Analyst). Currently working a part-time security job for Northrop Grumman--just to keep my clearance active--while attending school full-time to pursue a B.A. in Intelligence Studies with a minor in Philosophy at American Military University. Between my part-time job, VA disability and the MGIB, my living and (most of my) CAP expenses are covered. But, once I'm done with my B.A. I'll go back to work full-time as an Intelligence Analyst or Signals Analyst (the former is preferred since I've already done the latter) for either one of the intelligence agencies or a defense contractor. Pending that, I'll finally have more $$$ to do the things I'd like to do, but cannot right now, to include attending more CAP functions like NGSAR and eventually getting a private pilot's license.