Post your dream gear-setup here!

Started by Equinox, August 25, 2012, 02:09:16 AM

Sergeant Langley

Here is my set up. The tactical vest is pretty good. I took it to a SAREX and it was just fine. If I want a backpack I have ILBE Gear. It works like a charm. For the ILBE gear I have a radio POUCH and some other IFAK medic pouches to hold extra equipment. The tactical vest is mainly for udf but can be used for ground team. I primarily use the ILBE gear as it holds more and is more ideal for the woods.

Austin Langley C/MSGT, CAP

Devil Doc

I just wish I had Set-Up Gear  :(. All I have is an Black Guard Belt with a Med Pack Thigh Rig. A Walmart Camel Back, and an Old Bookbag with a hole on the top sleeve to slide in my camel back :(

If anyone is willing to Donate old gear to this Broke Vet, it would be truley obliged :)
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

Sergeant Langley

If you are looking for gear check Ebay. I got a lot of cheap IFAK medical pouches. Go to Amazon and you can get a MOLLE vest for $50. It may sound like a lot but it has internal pockets and a camel back slot. ILBE gear can be purchased through Army surplus stores. If you look around you can find great deals on amazing products. Talk to your squadron if you have logistics and they may have some stuff.
Austin Langley C/MSGT, CAP

Devil Doc

LOL, I am the Supply Guy in my Unit, the gear we have is used for Squadron Only, and we save it for the cadets who cant afford stuff. I check ebay,amazon, and army navy store im broke lol.
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

TarRiverRat

I want this.  It has everything you will ever need.  The 1966 Batman Utility Belt.  No shark repellant.  You have to get that from the Batcopter.

Tar River Composite Squadron "River Rats" NC-057