A CAPTalk President's Challenge

Started by Tubacap, May 18, 2008, 04:07:48 PM

If we were to start a CAPTalk President's Challenge, would you participate?

Yes
37 (71.2%)
No
15 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

♠SARKID♠

Proud to announce that I've lost 6lbs this month!  I'm working my way down with a target 100lb weight loss.

mikeylikey

^ Congrats.  Every pound counts.  This time next year you will be changed man. 
What's up monkeys?

CadetProgramGuy

The Latest.......

DADx11   8765
nedlee6   8630
LIZ_92   7216
timmed   4738
SARKID   3717
Cadetprogramguy   2682
mikeylikey   2098
flyerthom   2041
lasupplyguy   1967
badger bob   1755
stillamarine   1212
jeders   1139
Tubacap   700
tjaxe   392
Delta Charlie   162
K3BM   143
mrmoen   73
Pylon   
riveraj   
rwalsh   

flyerthom

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on June 02, 2008, 03:50:09 AM
The Latest.......

Hey, thanks for doing the admin on this.

and Sarkid - good job on the weight loss! I haven't lost weight but my stationary bike speed is up almost 7mph.
TC

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: flyerthom on June 02, 2008, 05:13:07 AM
Hey, thanks for doing the admin on this.

and Sarkid - good job on the weight loss! I haven't lost weight but my stationary bike speed is up almost 7mph.

Heck this is easy.  If everyone enters their data, It becomes really easy.

Thanks for the note tho......

Tubacap

So how do you count a Ground Team Sortie through pricker bushes where you get harassed by a crazy lady and then dive bombed by a giant goose?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

mikeylikey

Quote from: Tubacap on June 02, 2008, 01:44:47 PM
So how do you count a Ground Team Sortie through pricker bushes where you get harassed by a crazy lady and then dive bombed by a giant goose?

I heard you brught a team to the Pittsburgh area!   ;D
What's up monkeys?

Tubacap

Yep... it was a good time.  I've had three missions this week.  I have to do the mileage, but 1 to Pittsburgh Area, 1 to State College, and 1 to Williamsport areas.  All are over 1 hour away.

Good times.
NER-PA-001

DADx11

Quote from: Tubacap on June 02, 2008, 01:44:47 PM

I just entered it as "hiking/backpacking". That's about as close as I could find. The crazy lady and goose were just added bonuses  ;D.
2d Lt, ESO
Grand Canyon Composite Squandron
Wellsboro, Tioga County, PA

Father to 2 cadets and 9 potential (future) ones

Tubacap

NER-PA-001

♠SARKID♠

Everybody keeping active and updating their points?

flyerthom

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 06, 2008, 03:31:19 AM
Everybody keeping active and updating their points?

Yup, haven't bothered to weigh myself but my stationary bike speed is up 10-15 mph and distance is up quite a bit. And also calorie burn has doubled.
TC

stillamarine

I really gotta get on there and update it. I've been moving into a new house the last 3 days (that's gonna be great for points.....dang sleeper sofa!) and doing a lot of running to take a physical abilities test next week.
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: stillamarine on June 07, 2008, 03:29:31 AM
I really gotta get on there and update it. I've been moving into a new house the last 3 days (that's gonna be great for points.....dang sleeper sofa!) and doing a lot of running to take a physical abilities test next week.

Sleepers are easy; try a Decoro electronic rocker recliner sofa up three flights of stairs (says the professional furniture deliveryman).  Not that I'm complaining  ;)

addo1

My father will be participating.  He is a 2nd Lt in my squadron.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Pylon

Okay.  I went out and biked over the weekend and contributed my first physical activity to the challenge.  Should be interested.  Thanks for encouraging us to be more active!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Tubacap

I just scheduled an evening of racquetball with a friend.  Man it's good to be on summer break!
NER-PA-001

flyerthom

Quote from: Tubacap on June 09, 2008, 10:35:01 PM
I just scheduled an evening of racquetball with a friend.  Man it's good to be on summer break!

Second trauma code in two weeks. My arms are sore! Man I hate summer break ...

:angel:  >:D
TC

addo1

So, how is this going for everyone?  Does anyone have the Bronze medal yet?  If, not who has the highest amount of points?
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

flyerthom

Quote from: addo1 on June 13, 2008, 07:40:36 PM
  So, how is this going for everyone?  Does anyone have the Bronze medal yet?  If, not who has the highest amount of points?

The group has only been active since the end of May. We've got a couple of weeks yet for an awards. That being said I'm on track and have completed three of the six weeks. My point level is a little below average but since I do 48 hour shifts and there's no gym at station I con only do stretching, walking and lifting/ hauling there. Of course when you're lifting and hauling 100 kilogram patients with ventilators ...
TC