CAP On GMA, Monday 31 Oct @ 0815 EST..

Started by NIN, October 30, 2005, 05:05:29 PM

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Grrr, preempted by the Commander In Chief's supreme court annoucement..

I just told the Tivo to "go longer" (I *knew* this would happen).  At least the President's thing only took 10 minutes.  Wonder if they'll still "go live" at 8:15, delay it 5-10 minutes and still show it live, or continue with the 8:15 schedule and show it recorded.  Now the talking heads have to jabber on about the Supreme Court nominee... Bah...

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

MIKE

It was on just after the special report... Showed a very short clip of the drop and said a bit about the history behind the event and had the original pilot on for a second.  I don't think they even mentioned CAP once though.

Edit: Correction: Mentioned CAP at the close of the broadcast.
Mike Johnston

Chris Jacobs

I had to leave to go to school just before it happended.  that made me mad.  who cares about the supream court, show us.
C/1st Lt Chris Jacobs
Columbia Comp. Squadron

MIKE

Of the costumes that were there I'd say the best were the too kids who were dressed as an MRE and a bottled water.  :)
Mike Johnston