Call of Duty 4 Fire Team wanted

Started by trekkindave, December 01, 2007, 09:44:17 PM

trekkindave

Hello, I am looking for any and all CAP members that are playing Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or PC  and would like to form a fire team (clan) of CAP people... 

Open to all ages, skill levels, and playforms...

message me at Trekkin Dave (xbox live name)
or email me at Cfdrescue910@aol.com
and I will add you to the list 
(please include your gamertag so i can add you to friends list)

The clan tag will be [CAP] unless someone come up with something better and runs it past me.

other games could follow

Cobra1597

Buy me a PC that can run it and a copy of the game, and not only will I be your friend forever (or until the computer becomes out of date), but I'll also join.
Harrison Ingraham, Capt, CAP
MAWG External Aerospace Education Officer, ADY
Spaatz #1597

SoCalCAPOfficer

I would love to join your COD4 clan.  However, even though I am 63 I am already in a COD2&4 clan.  Our clan will not let us be in more than one, or I would join you.
My name in the clan is 5150Paladin.  I will be looking for you guys and hope to play you some time.
Daniel L. Hough, Maj, CAP
Commander
Hemet Ryan Sq 59  PCR-CA-458

trekkindave

WOW  :o  Even more responces that I had anticipated in this short of time!   

MIKE

But only one guy who actually has the game.  I'll have to be content with World in Conflict and CoH until I finally cave and buy a new PC.  I still have CoD2 installed though.
Mike Johnston

SoCalCAPOfficer

I still like to play COD2.  I did have to get a new computer and graphics card to play COD4.  It was'nt too bad though I got a computer on e-bay new for $399.00 which had pentium 4,  3.3gh, 2Gig Ram, and a 7200 card.  I bought a new XFX  8600GTS card for another $200.00 on ebay and that combination runs COD 4 great.   I get 91fps on COD4 and 250-330fps on COD2.
Commander

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

SoCalCAPOfficer

Quote from: SarDragon on December 02, 2007, 07:41:29 AM
Quote from: SoCalCAPOfficer on December 01, 2007, 11:37:41 PMMy name in the clan is 5150Paladin.

You're crazy!  :D

Yeah, I know.  5150 gaming clan was started by a mental health worker.
Commander

mikeylikey

Never played before.......but am looking for some help on the next deployment to Baghdad......any takers?  Shoot me a line we will hook up a time and place for you to enlist, should be some fun. 

OK.....seriously, isn't there already like 10,000 forums for Call of Duty out there.
What's up monkeys?

MIKE

But there are no respawn points in Iraq... and the other side has hax.
Mike Johnston

mikeylikey

OK.....I bought Call of Duty.  How do I play with you guys now?  I couldn't find Call of Duty 4, that doesn't matter....... right?

SO I am pretty new, keep getting killed, can't figure out the controls, Doritos crumbs all over the front of my shirt, and I just spilled my Mountain Dew Game Fuel 2 litter everywhere. 

I am such a mess, on second thought............... I will just play with my self.

What's up monkeys?

SoCalCAPOfficer

Sorry Mikey Likey.  Call of Duty was the first version.  It came out about 4 years ago.  Not too many people still playing it in multiplayer.  You need to get either Call of Duty 2 which is a couple of years old, or Call of Duty 4 which is brand new.  If you do not have almost a new computer with a really good aftermarket graphics card  you will not be able to run Call of Duty 4.  If you want to find out if your computer can run Call of Duty 4,  check out this website. 

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

If you can play either COD2 or COD4, I will be happy to PM you with what you need to play online with us.   
Commander

SAR-EMT1

LOL... my computer cant even get CoD1 to run.  ::)
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

MIKE

Bump.

Woot. Corporal I Level 8.  8)  Getting some good killz with the M16A4 with the Red Dot.
Mike Johnston

SoCalCAPOfficer

Level 55, All Challenges complete, All Gold Guns in my possession.  Want to know what you get when you complete all the Challenges?  Nothing, absolutely nothing, and the Gold Guns are no different than the regular ones.   After playing for several months now I find I like the MP4 with the ACOG sight, the Gold Desert Eagle Pistol, and the Draganov Sniper rifle the best.

Come play with my clan sometime.  You can get the directions to our server by going to our webpage at    the5150clan.com
Would love to join you in a friendly game.
Commander