Main Menu

NESA Transportation

Started by sarflyer, May 03, 2008, 06:45:59 AM

sarflyer

Good morning all!

I am coordinating transportation for NESA from Connecticut for both weeks.  As of right now I have two vans going out the first week.   One van will returned after the first week and at the same time another van will come out for the second week. 

They are not full.  We will meet at a central location in CT.  If anyone wants to go, cadet or senior from any of the northern states, MA, RI, ME, NH or VT please contact me directly at:

ct062cc@gmail.com

There is no charge for this transportation.  You just have to put up with each other for 978 miles!  ;D

We will get more vans if need be also. 

Sincerely,
Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

Hello all again,

I looking for anyone here on CAP Talk that is attending NESA from RI, MA, CT that would like transportion from central CT to NESA. 

There is no cost for this transportation to any member.  I currently have enough members from CT going that there is transportation for anyone going for the 1st week only,  the 2nd week only or both weeks. 

Also I am on staff for ICSS and will be going out early for set up.  If there are any other NESA staff that would like to get together from those states I would love to share the driving.

Please contact me asap at ct062cc@gmail.com

Thanks,
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

MIKE

Topics merged.  Do not spam topics.  Instead, I will sticky this temporarily.
Mike Johnston

I'd go but I've already got flight plans and visiting friends out that way.  Next year I'll definately take the van. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

sarflyer

NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov