glider encampment i need help plz

Started by cadet zimmerman, December 29, 2007, 08:59:22 PM

cadet zimmerman

if anyone has any info about  the glider encampment in hawaii please let me know

c/a kyle s. zimmerman
                                                      cadet cammander pcr-ca-476
Kyle S. B. Zimmerman
C/MSgt CAP
In between squadrons

baronet68

Posting the same thing every 15 minutes in different sections of the forum isn't going to win you any friends.

Be patient (like 24-48 hours) and see if anyone has information for you.

Michael Moore, Lt Col, CAP
National Recruiting & Retention Manager

arajca

The appropriate forum is the "Encampments and NCSA's", which this hasn't been posted in. ::)

MIKE

Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: cadet zimmerman on December 29, 2007, 08:59:22 PM
if anyone has any info about  the glider encampment in hawaii please let me know

c/a kyle s. zimmerman
                                                      cadet cammander pcr-ca-476

I don't have any information yet, but I'm going to guess it was at the same time it was last year.  I also am not entirely sure whether HIWG is going to run the glider encampment concurrently with Encampment, like it was this past year - but I'll assume the basic time frames are the same.

Information about glider encampment and regular encampment didn't surface last year until much closer to summertime, so just keep your eyes peeled.  I know it was a great time last year for the students who were in the glider encampment.  I just hope we're not pounding dirt in GP-Med's at Schofield again.   ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Pace

I just got an email from the HIWG/DCP.  At this time they're not planning to hold a glider encampment this summer due to logistical issues.  If I get word that things change, I'll update this thread.
Lt Col, CAP