Calling all IT Officers & other CAP Geeks

Started by swilliams, February 26, 2009, 03:29:47 PM

swilliams

Hey everyone!
We made a few changes to the CAP IT Discussion forums, anyone that's interested in IT can register & participate. ITO's will have access to a few more areas for ITO related business, but we want to invite all CAP Geeks to come participate. Some of the current discussions include:
-CAP Web sites
-Using Google Earth for missions
-Discounts on IT software & equipment for CAP Squadrons

Plenty more! You can find the forums here:
http://www.cap-it.us/forum/

gistek

I'm looking forward to joining. I sent in my registration this morning, but am still waiting for the approval code.

PhoenixRisen

gistek

I placed a couple of re-requests five hours after the first request, then I sent an e-mail per the general instructions post and the approval code came through the same send/receive when I sent the e-mail. So now I'm registered and really looking forward to having this forum grow.

Duke Dillio

I was wondering when you were gonna show up on here Shane.  Good to see you alive and well.

JC004

So how do I designate my ITO-ness for the purpose of the forum?

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on March 01, 2009, 04:05:03 AM

Ask for a special title.  Not sure how far that would get you, but. . . . you never know.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on March 01, 2009, 04:47:48 PM
Quote from: JC004 on March 01, 2009, 04:05:03 AM

Ask for a special title.  Not sure how far that would get you, but. . . . you never know.

*shrug* says additional stuff for ITOs, so I was interested in being involved with that.  I can use some ideas and I'm always coming up with new IT-related stuff from either CAP or my organizations, so we'll see.