Senior Member Information Packets From National

Started by RADIOMAN015, August 14, 2007, 01:19:18 AM

RADIOMAN015

About 3 weeks into membership I got from national a loose leaf binder attached in a zip up case (blue color) that had many pocket & another inside zipper in it and had on the outside the CAP emblem and the words Civil Air Patrol USAF Auxilary.  Also included was the CAP "The Next Step" CD, a few small little business size cards ('Top Ten Ways You  Can Get More from CAP", CAP Vision/Mission/Safety Pledge.  Additional loose leaf pamphlets enclosed (CAP membership kit (Commander's welcome letter, Recent Uniform Changes, Battle Dress Uniform, Senior Member Alternate Uniform, Male Uniform, Female Uniform, Cadet Grades, Senior Member Grades, CAP Ethics Policy) & a CAP member window sticker!!!
Now today I got a surprise when I got another package with "The Next Step CD", Leadership for the 21st Century Vol 2A & 2B, & a very informative 640 page book "Aerospace:  The Journey of Flight"...    As a new senior member should I have gotten this 2nd package with that material?         

Tubacap

Do you have a cadet in the house?  If so, then yes.  If not... are you a cadet in disquise????;D
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Tubacap

Sorry about the duplicate smileys, didn't know if you put 4 ?'s in a row, you get a new smiley.  Learn something new everyday.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001