CAPF66 Cadet Master Record

Started by Turtle1, April 12, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Turtle1

While the green hard copies are no longer available you were still able to print the 66 off of the Forms and Publication site. The CAPF 66 is no longer listed. Is this because they are working on getting a new 66 to reflect the changes in PT and SDAs?
Thank you.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Eclipse

No. It is because the form was obsoleted and is no longer used.

All cadet records are in eservices.

See CAPR 60-1, Page 16-17 which outlines cadets records.
All mention of the 66 was removed from this revision.

"That Others May Zoom"

Turtle1

Yes, I realize that but Senior members records are also online but the master record form for SM is still available. I liked the gg as I kept track of each Unit activity, @A's that were submitted up the chain, etc.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

Eclipse

Quote from: Turtle1 on April 12, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
Yes, I realize that but Senior members records are also online but the master record form for SM is still available. I liked the gg as I kept track of each Unit activity, @A's that were submitted up the chain, etc.

Licked or not, the form was obsoleted.

There is very little, if anything, that isn't tracked for cadets online.

The 45 is also arguably obsolete and only required for "items" not tracked in eServices,
which the last time I checked was perhaps one trivial item, and even that is probably online now.

What would you be "submitting up the chain" that isn't online, especially for a cadet?

"That Others May Zoom"

Turtle1

OK say C/Smith submits to me a 2A for a Red Service ribbon, I give it to the UC who in turn sends it to Group, to Wing, this is just how I keep track. I also like to keep a record of their Unit Activities, it is helpful when I write letters of recommendation. Oh well, I guess I will just make up my own form to be used.
Thank you though.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

kwe1009

Quote from: Turtle1 on April 12, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
OK say C/Smith submits to me a 2A for a Red Service ribbon, I give it to the UC who in turn sends it to Group, to Wing, this is just how I keep track. I also like to keep a record of their Unit Activities, it is helpful when I write letters of recommendation. Oh well, I guess I will just make up my own form to be used.
Thank you though.

You can track stuff sent to Group/Wing on a spreadsheet, that is something your unit's personnel officer should be doing.  As for tracking unit activities, to include meeting attendance, that should be done in eServices for all members.

Eclipse

Pending approvals and similar go in a suspense file, not an individual's record.

If you're dead set on a dead form, Google is your friend.

"That Others May Zoom"

Turtle1

Yes I know about Google thank you for all your help.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

PHall

You can maintain a log to record when you sent something to Group/Wing and when it came back, either approved or not, on a spread sheet very easily.
You don't need a specific form here, just a tracking tool that meets your needs.