Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: Where in e-services to I go to approve Level II for someone?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where in e-services to I go to approve Level II for someone?  (Read 489 times)
Holding Pattern
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: Worry

« on: April 10, 2018, 03:01:43 PM »

We have a SM that has completed all the prerequisites for Level II. Do I hit a button in e-Services or do I send paperwork in?
NC Hokie

Unit: MER-NC-057

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »

Personnel - Membership System - PD Award Entry
William Hess, Maj, CAP
Tar River Actual
MacGruff
Seasoned Member

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 06:41:10 PM »

Hit the button and then ask your Squadron Commander to approve it. Pesto magico!

:)
Holding Pattern

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 06:44:14 PM »

I swear I looked through every menu item last night...

Bah.

Thanks.
MacGruff
Seasoned Member

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 07:13:38 PM »

Are you the squadron Professional Development Officer?

Please remember that access to various areas within eServices is determined by what jobs you hold. While I find it odd that a Professional Development thing (approving PD levels) is in the Personnel area, if you are not a PDO, you will not see it.

Holding Pattern

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 11:27:06 PM »

Are you the squadron Professional Development Officer?

Please remember that access to various areas within eServices is determined by what jobs you hold. While I find it odd that a Professional Development thing (approving PD levels) is in the Personnel area, if you are not a PDO, you will not see it.

Deputy Commander.
Spam

Unit: GA-001

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 01:40:19 AM »

If you're a CD, you should have submission (not approval!) permissions associated with your duty assignment.

Recommend that you ask your boss to run a permissions report from the IT module, to check what permissions you (and your staff officers) have. It can be a simple 10 minute operation to dramatically improve your units efficiency!

R/s
Spam

Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: Where in e-services to I go to approve Level II for someone?