Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: Difference between AEX and External AE??
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Difference between AEX and External AE??  (Read 148 times)
Mela_007

Unit: MS-048

« on: April 08, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »

Can someone explain what the difference between AEX and External AE are?  I thought that AEX is a specific program with kits and ideas, but not required by an SUI??  And that External AE is giving AE presentations to non-CAP groups, and is required by an SUI?

Am I correct?  I know I'm confused.  HELP!! :o
"Worry is the Darkroom in which negatives develop."  -Unknown
jeders
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:48:30 AM »

Can someone explain what the difference between AEX and External AE are?  I thought that AEX is a specific program with kits and ideas, but not required by an SUI??  And that External AE is giving AE presentations to non-CAP groups, and is required by an SUI?

Am I correct?  I know I'm confused.  HELP!! :o

That's pretty much it. AEX is a way of presenting the AE materials and scientific principals whereas external AE is presenting to external groups. If you're presenting to an age appropriate group, you can certainly use AEX for and external presentation.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: Difference between AEX and External AE??