Main Menu

May NEC Live Web Stream

Started by RiverAux, May 01, 2008, 09:12:36 PM

RiverAux

Quote from: PHall on May 14, 2008, 05:48:49 AM
Been going to Defensive Driving courses for years. AT&T is big on that stuff.
Have NEVER received any kind of discount on my insurance for it. (Yes I told them about it.)

I do get an Exemplary Driver discount, but that's for not getting a ticket for over 5 years...

This was with Auto Club Insurance, State Farm and USAA.
I think it is that the organization would get a discount on its insurance for having its members/employees take the course, not that individual members get a discount on their personal insurance (the org wouldn't care a bit about that). 

Capt Rivera

Geico gives 10% off across the board, no matter what your level of insurance or age according to their reps...  All you do is allow them to have a copy of your certificate... [discount lasts 3 yrs]

NHQ should care about added benefits for members... I will probably never purchase airplane parts or use that credit card or many of the other "benefits" given to members... but saving an additional 10% no matter what my other discounts or driving record is... well nice....

Thanks to the redcross i wont even have to pay for the cost of the course.
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

PHall

Quote from: RiverAux on May 14, 2008, 07:11:59 PM
Quote from: PHall on May 14, 2008, 05:48:49 AM
Been going to Defensive Driving courses for years. AT&T is big on that stuff.
Have NEVER received any kind of discount on my insurance for it. (Yes I told them about it.)

I do get an Exemplary Driver discount, but that's for not getting a ticket for over 5 years...

This was with Auto Club Insurance, State Farm and USAA.
I think it is that the organization would get a discount on its insurance for having its members/employees take the course, not that individual members get a discount on their personal insurance (the org wouldn't care a bit about that). 

AT&T don't care, they're self-insured.