Colorado Wing Conference 2015

Started by arajca, March 15, 2015, 12:38:28 AM

arajca

If anyone is looking for an excuse to come to the Rocky Mountains in May, here you are: The Colorado Wing Conference will be held 1-3 May 2015, at the Keystone Resort Conference Center in Keystone, CO. It is ~70 miles west and 4000' above Denver. At this time, I have confirmed that the FAA, American Red Cross, CO Div. of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, and FEMA will be there doing presentations.

For more details and registration information, visit the Colorado Wing Conference webpage.

a2capt

16 hours from Southern California, I-15 to I-70, CO Exit 205, and continue east on US 6.

A little further east on US-6, Loveland Pass, such a cool place to hike around. Glenwood Canyon to the west, about 80 miles and the Hanging Lake rest area has some fun foot and bike trails, with bicycle rentals available in Glenwood Springs, it's a fun 20 mile ride from Glenwood Springs to Dotsero.

..and lodging rates are not totally suck in the Spring/Summer.

arajca

Plus Arapahoe Basin should still be open for skiing...

arajca

We also have a presentation by the National Radar Analysis Team and we are working on the Cellphone Forensics Team.