At what point am I a foreign dictator?

Started by Extremepredjudice, March 21, 2012, 03:50:35 AM

How many is to many ribbons? (3 ribbons per row)

3 Rows
0 (0%)
4 rows
1 (2.3%)
5 rows
1 (2.3%)
6 rows
5 (11.6%)
7 rows
10 (23.3%)
8 rows
7 (16.3%)
9 rows
3 (7%)
10+ rows
16 (37.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

JK657

I feel that you should have at least blocked out this cadets face and name tag. While I'm sure this photo is from a public site it is posted here as a symbol of excess. I've been a member here for a few years and thats never been allowed in the past

Granted, I posted a picture earlier of General Petraeus but he's more of a fair target. Maybe I was wrong....

just my two cents

Quote from: Major Carrales on March 26, 2012, 04:36:52 AM
Ho-hummmm....

This is the sort of photo (apologies to the young lady, C/LTC in some ROTC program) but, if you ask me, we are fine with what we got.  Our cadets, even at the most decked out as a SPAATZ, are nowhere near other programs.

Major Carrales

Quote from: JK657 on March 26, 2012, 05:07:14 AM
I feel that you should have at least blocked out this cadets face and name tag. While I'm sure this photo is from a public site it is posted here as a symbol of excess. I've been a member here for a few years and thats never been allowed in the past

Granted, I posted a picture earlier of General Petraeus but he's more of a fair target. Maybe I was wrong....

just my two cents

Quote from: Major Carrales on March 26, 2012, 04:36:52 AM
Ho-hummmm....

This is the sort of photo (apologies to the young lady, C/LTC in some ROTC program) but, if you ask me, we are fine with what we got.  Our cadets, even at the most decked out as a SPAATZ, are nowhere near other programs.

I agree...however, the point was well made.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454