Main Menu

Vanguard Survey

Started by Shotgun, March 05, 2011, 12:38:39 PM

Shotgun

It looks like Vanguard is looking to get some feedback from the CAP membership regarding their service.

Visitors to the site are offered the chance to participate in a survey. To participate, simply head on over to the CAP section of their website.

http://www.vanguardmil.com/?main_page=index&cPath=6

This is a good opportunity to give them some constructive feedback.

davidsinn

QuoteThe time from payment to shipment approached two weeks for every one of my orders. That is unacceptable. The website is a pain to navigate. After adding an item to cart clicking continue shopping takes me back to the main page, it would be better to go back to where I was before because 9 times out of 10 I want another item on that page. I would never voluntarily use Vanguard as a supplier but it is the only game in town for CAP members. Since Vanguard is the sole supplier for our organization I expect better service and faster shipping times because we are a captive audience and guaranteed income for your company.

My feedback.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: davidsinn on March 05, 2011, 04:42:15 PM
QuoteThe time from payment to shipment approached two weeks for every one of my orders. That is unacceptable. The website is a pain to navigate. After adding an item to cart clicking continue shopping takes me back to the main page, it would be better to go back to where I was before because 9 times out of 10 I want another item on that page. I would never voluntarily use Vanguard as a supplier but it is the only game in town for CAP members. Since Vanguard is the sole supplier for our organization I expect better service and faster shipping times because we are a captive audience and guaranteed income for your company.

My feedback.
Will be very interesting to see or hear IF the National HQ contract monitor gets the "raw" data (e.g actual comments) or will get some sort of summary. Of course they can always come here to CAPTALK to get a reality check :clap:

It's good that Vanguard is doing this BUT likely their business model has them looking for other exclusive supplier contracts for other non profit (and profit) organizations.  So CAP could be a good reference for them. 

Again as with everything, subsequent events (e.g. service improvements) will really determine whether this is a marketing ploy or concern service improvement effort :-\
RM