mile run times

Started by Earhart1971, May 20, 2006, 05:50:00 AM

Earhart1971

Quick question what are the completion limits as far as time for the Mile run Curry Achievement (I though it was 10 min) but I am looking at a 80s Pamplet. And what is the max successful time for Mitchell award?

whatevah

the times vary depending on gender and age, they are listed in the back of CAPP 52-18.  http://level2.cap.gov/documents/u_082503084254.pdf
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

shorning

Quote from: Earhart1971 on May 20, 2006, 05:50:00 AM
Quick question what are the completion limits as far as time for the Mile run Curry Achievement (I though it was 10 min) but I am looking at a 80s Pamplet. And what is the max successful time for Mitchell award?

Just curious, but why are you using an outdated reference?  I ask because the answer to your question is, "It depends."

I believe in teaching members where to get their answers instead of simply spoon-feeding them.  I think too many people are lazy when it comes to finding answers in CAP.  Here is a sample of how to find the information you're looking for:

-Go to the CAP Members Website

-----Forms & Publications

----------Indexes, Regulations and Manuals

---------------P52-18, Cadet Physical Fitness Program

From there, look at Attachment 3. 

Notice that each of those links to a different portion of NHQ's website.  We have the technology.  That's what it's there for...