Bored on the computer? Try protecting the border.

Started by Al Sayre, February 26, 2009, 03:39:01 PM

Al Sayre

Ran across this site today.  It lets you help protect the southern border by monitoring live video feeds and emailing in reports on suspicious border activity...

http://www.blueservo.net/
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

jb512

TEAM SURGE

Probably something the Texas Minuteman set up right?
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: TEAM SURGE on February 27, 2009, 02:01:53 AM
Probably something the Texas Minuteman set up right?

Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition

I wonder what the response time to the scene is from the time of notification.

addo1

Don't know... I have been looking at some of them and I noticed that some of the cameras were even messed up... like they are looking a wrong direction or straight to the ground and stuff...
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: addo1 on February 27, 2009, 02:27:23 AM
Don't know... I have been looking at some of them and I noticed that some of the cameras were even messed up... like they are looking a wrong direction or straight to the ground and stuff...

Well if I was trying to do something illegal, I would not a bunch of cameras on e. :-\
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

maverik

Okay that was wierd on camara 301 I just witnessed to SUVs pull up a man step out and talk to the other driver and then they both went into some woods,then 20 minutes later a guy walks out of the woods and enters his vehicle and leaves other persons vehicle appears to have stopped running. that's too weird. ;D :clap:
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: SARADDICT on February 28, 2009, 04:35:48 AM
Okay that was wierd on camara 301 I just witnessed to SUVs pull up a man step out and talk to the other driver and then they both went into some woods,then 20 minutes later a guy walks out of the woods and enters his vehicle and leaves other persons vehicle appears to have stopped running. that's too weird. ;D :clap:

Do these things have night vision?
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

♠SARKID♠

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on February 28, 2009, 12:02:51 PM
Infrared

I checked it out lastnight. It is pretty fun. I could see people walking on the screen, basically like camping. They would leave come back, 10 later do it again. Interesting stuff right there.
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

maverik

Hmm this is pretty cool a SUV (the same from last night I speculate) pulled into my  VAO. (Virtual Area of Operations  ;D) and now they just left.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: SARADDICT on March 01, 2009, 12:19:03 AM
Hmm this is pretty cool a SUV (the same from last night I speculate) pulled into my  VAO. (Virtual Area of Operations  ;D) and now they just left.

What camera were you looking at?
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

maverik

They change numbers but it has like some woods in the bottom left hand corner a building at the top and some space to your right. right now it is 88
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT

biomed441

This is pretty interesting. Thanks for posting the link. Helps me feel like a productive member of society again! Economy decided it would steal my job from me so i spend nearly 10 hours a day online.