Mission Checklists

Started by michael d, August 04, 2008, 02:27:07 AM

michael d

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had, or knew of a source for mission checklists for pilots.  Nothing airframe specific, but CAP specific.  I am looking for checklists for DF missions, grid searches, ect.

I go out on searches and I keep wondering if I am forgetting something, so if anyone has them, could they let me know?  Thanks very much.
Michael Dachs
J.E. Kramer Comp.Sqn. 10, Palo Alto, CA
PCR-CA-214

IceNine

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

mikeylikey

Quote from: IceNine on August 04, 2008, 03:24:35 AM
Try this

QuoteThe page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
    * Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
What's up monkeys?

IceNine

That is truely very very odd.

Go to www.cap-es.net and click on inflight guide.  There is also all of the training material for NESA- Mission Aircrew School their.

Man this link thing is bugging me quite a bit. 
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

CadetProgramGuy

cap801

Our wing adapted the in-flight guide for its own uses, so you might check your wing website to see if it's available anywhere.  But, on a mission, that in-flight guide is the most beautiful piece of paper in the cockpit save the aircraft checklist.