National Board Live Video Feed

Started by JC004, August 09, 2007, 04:48:54 AM

BlackKnight

Quote from: Major Carrales on August 09, 2007, 10:47:20 PM
As I recall, his message was "smacked" down and seen through the "This is one of Tony's Cronies" and turned him completely off to CAPTALK.  It's never too late...
e-mail via PM

Well, here's the link to that now-locked thread.
http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=1276.msg17091#msg17091

Read it from the start and draw your own conclusions.  IMO the Chief waded in and did a bit of smacking himself.  Not something one generally sees from NHQ staff...
Phil Boylan, Maj, CAP
DCS, Rome Composite Sqdn - GA043
http://www.romecap.org/

SarDragon

Quote from: RogueLeader on August 09, 2007, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: MIKE on August 09, 2007, 07:22:54 PM
Quote from: RogueLeader on August 09, 2007, 07:16:17 PM
They want to add a CAP member soaring uniform.

Incorrect.  They want to move the existing soaring uniform from 60-1 to CAPM 39-1 as part of cutting down 60-1.
If it's not/wasn't in 39-1, how is it an authorized uniform?

It is prescribed in the interest of flight safety.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

wingnut

Quote from: BillB on August 09, 2007, 09:27:08 PM
I don't see how 16 GA-8's with Archer can do the missions they talk about. That's two per region and they want the Task Force crews within two hours driving of the GA-8 base?

There will be some big changes with archer next year, we should have a standby crews (several) in every wing with a 2 hour take off, for the 182s as well . Yea baby thats got to be done.
Team America, World Police, here we come!

Quote from: wingnut on August 10, 2007, 12:14:58 AM
Quote from: BillB on August 09, 2007, 09:27:08 PM
I don't see how 16 GA-8's with Archer can do the missions they talk about. That's two per region and they want the Task Force crews within two hours driving of the GA-8 base?

There will be some big changes with archer next year, we should have a standby crews (several) in every wing with a 2 hour take off, for the 182s as well . Yea baby thats got to be done.
Team America, World Police, here we come!

America @*%$# Yeah!

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

MIKE

Mike Johnston

Tubacap

Good speech by Col. Hodgkins (sp) about missions continuing in the HLS arena.  Now we are onto the Order of the Daedalons (sp) awards.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Tubacap

A video about a mission in 2005 that led to the creation of flight scholarships for cadets in Georgia.  Now they are going down to dedicate the memorial, is that yours Jim???

After that Town hall meeting at 1030HRS.

Coffee refill time.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

LtCol White

2 Hour break now. 1030edt resumes. Gen Courter is such a class act. She is exactly what we need for National Leadership.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

RiverAux

JC004

Quote from: LtCol White on August 10, 2007, 01:25:35 PM
2 Hour break now. 1030edt resumes. Gen Couter is such a class act. She is exactly what we need for National Leadership.

so motioned...do I have a second?

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: mikeylikey on August 10, 2007, 01:39:18 PM
Second! 

all in favor say "aye" - "aye"

all opposed, same sign (blank stares)

outstanding...someone order some stars from Vanguard so we'll have them in time for the next National Board meeting

Wildblueflyer

It's premature to put all our trust into BG Courter.  I, for one, will wait for a proven track record.  Sure, I'll give her a chance, but I'm not blindly following someone because I feel betrayal form others.

mikeylikey

Ah sorry.....you know it takes at least one year to get an order from Vanguard.  By the way.......is there a Vanguard rep at the boards........I would like to know why they are the worst online store I have ever been to.  They suck at customer service, shipping, packaging and should just shut down.  
What's up monkeys?

JohnKachenmeister

NO!  NO!  NO!  NO!

Think about what you fools are doing!

When MG Pineda designed a uniform, it became the "TPU" for Tony Pineda's Uniform.

When BG Courter designs HER uniform, it will be "Amy Courter's Uniform," or "ACU," and that acronym is already taken!
Another former CAP officer

mikeylikey

Quote from: Wildblueflyer on August 10, 2007, 01:48:27 PM
It's premature to put all our trust into BG Courter.  I, for one, will wait for a proven track record.  Sure, I'll give her a chance, but I'm not blindly following someone because I feel betrayal form others.

Wow......we all blindly followed TP.  He started with a more "shady" track record than Courter has.
What's up monkeys?

Wildblueflyer

Yeah...sorrry.  "Blindly" was a bad choice of words.  The intent was to be cautious...that's all.

I never liked the way CAP was moving away from the Air Force under TP...especially the TPU.  I hope BG Courter can bring us back into the fold.

JC004

Quote from: Wildblueflyer on August 10, 2007, 01:48:27 PM

We make a leap of faith any time we elect a corporate officer.  Sometimes, we mess up.  Like when we elect Congress critters, mayors, or Presidents.  If I had a vote, I would base it on what I have heard of her, what I have seen of her, and what my perceptions are from when I attended the inaugural Civic Leadership Academy, for which she was the director.  I spent a good bit of time talking to her about CAP's future, all of the challenges we face and such.  I was well impressed before she even got a star.

mikeylikey

I surely hope AF takes a more "active" part.  
What's up monkeys?

mikeylikey

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 01:58:04 PM
when I attended the inaugural Civic Leadership Academy

So......I have some cookies for you then.  Ever get that coin? 
What's up monkeys?