Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

alexalvarez

Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

mdickinson

Hello. Found a link to this site at www.nywgcadets.org - who else is here?

Pylon

Quote from: mdickinson on May 05, 2006, 11:12:28 PM
Hello. Found a link to this site at www.nywgcadets.org - who else is here?

There's a healthy handful of people from NYWG here.  The NYWG encampment also has their official questions/answers forum on here, as well.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

jspear

Lt. Col. Jack E. Spear, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson #280
Henderson Composite Squadron
PCR-NV-065
"Proudly serving since 1980"

CAP428

shorning

Quote from: CAP428 on June 09, 2006, 06:21:12 AM
Well, I'm here!!

Welcome!  Tell us a bit about yourself.  Help us get to know the real CAP428. :)

schreiberboy

I'm here :)  just found out about this place a couple days ago.  I'm originally from San Diego but recently I moved to Brookings, Oregon, and even more recently I decided to go to a military academy in Camden, South Carolina...so yeah. >>Semper Fi<<
c/2d Lt Daniel Schreiber, CAP
LTC BnCo, Camden Military Academy

CAP428

Quote from: shorning on June 09, 2006, 07:22:22 AM
Quote from: CAP428 on June 09, 2006, 06:21:12 AM
Well, I'm here!!

Welcome!  Tell us a bit about yourself.  Help us get to know the real CAP428. :)

Well, I'm from Oklahoma and I joined CAP a while back after going to an air show and visiting a promotional table.  It's a great, fun organization and I get a lot out of it.  I am working on earning my pilot's license while in CAP because both my grandpa and dad have a history in civil aviation and I like it too.  My squadron does ground school so I'm excited to begin that later this fall.  I also like working air shows, they're neat.  I plan on going to the national honor guard academy next summer.

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: schreiberboy on June 09, 2006, 03:27:49 PM
I'm here :)  just found out about this place a couple days ago.  I'm originally from San Diego but recently I moved to Brookings, Oregon, and even more recently I decided to go to a military academy in Camden, South Carolina...so yeah. >>Semper Fi<<

I know I've talked to you on here, but officially, welcome to CAPTalk man!

flyerthom

Hi

Tom Cooper, 1Lt in Las Vegas,
Trauma and EMS RN by profession. Working to build up enough PIC hours to fly as a mission pilot.
TC

commtalk

Hello,

I am new here and I just wanted to say hello to all. I've been doing some reading and I am getting a lot of good info. I am with the 154th in Blairsville, Ga. where I serve as Comm. Officer and Squad Webmaster when I have time. We are not up and running yet but we are working on it. Thank you for what you are doing here. :clap:

"Come to the edge," he said.  They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," he said.  They came.  He pushed them and they flew.
    --Guillaume Apollinaire

MajorChuck

Greetings From Michigan!

I'm Chuck Cook,I'm a Comm. Officer on MIWG Staff.
Joined CAP in 1999.
I am also a Amateur Radio  Operator,Callsign N8SN,and My CAP Callsign is Red Robin 4.
Maj.Chuck Cook
Commander
Blue Water Composite Squadron GLR-MI-011
GLR/DCS

Marine Corps Gal

I just joined CapTalk last night.  :)
OO-RAH.

Heather

I just joined this site a few days ago...I'm from CTWG specifically the 399th Composite Squadron in Danbury, CT...I've been in CAP for almost 2 years now and I've been having a lot of fun...especially at Encampment and Cadet Ball...some of you who know me might know what I mean...
C/TSgt. Bourne, Heather
GT3, CERT, Radio Comm. certified
399th Composite Squadron

Pylon

Quote from: Heather on July 18, 2006, 01:38:34 AM
I just joined this site a few days ago...I'm from CTWG specifically the 399th Composite Squadron in Danbury, CT...I've been in CAP for almost 2 years now and I've been having a lot of fun...especially at Encampment and Cadet Ball...some of you who know me might know what I mean...

Quote from: Marine Corps Gal on July 15, 2006, 04:11:59 PM
I just joined CapTalk last night.  :)

Welcome to CAPTalk, girls! Feel free to ask us any questions you might have.  I hope you enjoy conversing with the other CAP cadets and seniors here!   :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

ColonelJack

Hi ... newest fellow on here!  Was in CAP from 1981 to 1996 and will be rejoining soon.  Did just 'bout everything at the squadron level, looking forward to more challenges!
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

Becks

BBATW

Matt

Quote from: ColonelJack on July 26, 2006, 10:28:50 AM
Hi ... newest fellow on here!  Was in CAP from 1981 to 1996 and will be rejoining soon.  Did just 'bout everything at the squadron level, looking forward to more challenges!

Welcome aboard... we will be your guides through this insanity, and if at anytime the question arises, yes, we too are glutens for punishment.
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: Matt on July 26, 2006, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: ColonelJack on July 26, 2006, 10:28:50 AM

Welcome aboard... we will be your guides through this insanity, and if at anytime the question arises, yes, we too are glutens for punishment.

If we're glutens for punishment, does that mean we're guilty of going against the grain?
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret