Percentage of Patron Members on your roster

Started by Майор Хаткевич, January 19, 2015, 03:40:18 PM

What Percentage of SMs are "PATRON" Status on your unit Roster?

0%
1-10%
11-20%
21-30%
31-40%
41-50%
50%+
My unit is NHQ996

Майор Хаткевич

I was just looking over where our cadets are in terms of Safety currency, and figured to count the PATRON status members on the roster as displayed on the Member Search.

We've got 6/31, so just shy of 20% of SMs.

jeders

Do you mean actual Patron members, or just empty shirts that ought to be patrons? If we're talking actual, then it's 1/15; if we're talking empty shirts, then I'd say 5/15 (which quite honestly is lower than I expected to see.)
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Майор Хаткевич

I'm looking at actual Patron status members. I'm sure a few more could use that treatment, but they at least keep up safety currency. Of course we've got a 50 year member who has lifetime membership, who isn't around, not safety current, and can't be moved to patron.

JeffDG

Wing wide, 8.56%

We nearly have as many State Leg (7.42%) members as Patrons

RangerConlin

We've got one here (myself), but only because I'm in the limbo between aging out as a cadet and becoming a senior.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: RangerConlin on January 20, 2015, 07:32:48 PM
We've got one here (myself), but only because I'm in the limbo between aging out as a cadet and becoming a senior.

Cadets can't be Patron Members.

arajca

Quote from: Capt Hatkevich on January 20, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

Once a cadet turns 21, they go to Patron status until they either fail to renew or apply for seniorhood.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: arajca on January 20, 2015, 07:52:43 PM
Quote from: Capt Hatkevich on January 20, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

Once a cadet turns 21, they go to Patron status until they either fail to renew or apply for seniorhood.

No limbo there, he's a SM Patron.