Main Menu

Citizen Soldier

Started by SSgt Rudin, February 21, 2008, 02:12:11 PM

SSgt Rudin

I was bored yesterday, so I made this slide show to Three Doors Down's "Citizen Soldier"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW33G2RJvUo
SSgt Jordan Rudin, CAP

addo1

That is my favorite music video.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Stonewall

Good job, I like the wing patch thing at the end; in alphabetical order of course.

I see a lot of these CAP vids on youtube and I can't say anything because I don't know how to do it, but I would like to see some good stuff out there with video footage.  Regardless, excellent job Rudin.

Kind of like this one from Scott Mattews made at least 6 or 7 years ago.  Then of course, there is this and what I think is one of the best.
Serving since 1987.

Capt_Redfox30

That was very good and well put together video.  You need to get bored more often.
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

Hawk200

Pretty good song, and that was a pretty remarkable video. Nice to see you have a creative outlet when you're bored.

brasda91

Wade Dillworth, Maj.
Paducah Composite Squadron
www.kywgcap.org/ky011

LtCol White

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

Stonewall

I'm a sucker for old school CAP pics, especially in fatigues.  I like the one pic of the NATCAP cadet doing first aid.

Where'd you compile all those pics from?  Several sources I assume.
Serving since 1987.

SSgt Rudin

The historical photo's came from the online CAP museum and HMRS. The others are from NESA, HMRS, and some that popped up when I googled "CAP emergency services." The wing patches are from the hock shop.
SSgt Jordan Rudin, CAP

♠SARKID♠

Well done

You might want to expand your tags on youtube, and pick a better title.  You'll get more views that way.