GLR PDO Weekend in Mansfield

Started by Alaric, October 21, 2015, 02:00:23 PM

Alaric

Anybody on here going?  If so anyone staying at the Fairfield?

TheSkyHornet

I will be there, along with our squadron's PAO and the CDC from another squadron I frequent. I believe Matt Thompson also said he would be attending as well from GLR-MI.

I'm driving in with some other folks, as it's only about an hour and a half for me, and returning on Sunday.

What course are you taking?

Alaric

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on October 21, 2015, 02:24:42 PM
I will be there, along with our squadron's PAO and the CDC from another squadron I frequent. I believe Matt Thompson also said he would be attending as well from GLR-MI.

I'm driving in with some other folks, as it's only about an hour and a half for me, and returning on Sunday.

What course are you taking?

I'm teaching at the SLS

TheSkyHornet

Even better.

I'm still waiting to get into the online SLS course. I'll be doing TLC. I don't know of anyone doing SLS. I know a few people who wanted to do it but didn't sign up as far as I last heard.

Paul Creed III

Quote from: Alaric on October 21, 2015, 02:00:23 PM

I will be there. I stay at the Holiday Inn in downtown Mansfield each time; always been a decent experience.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: Paul Creed III on October 22, 2015, 02:30:23 AM

I will be there. I stay at the Holiday Inn in downtown Mansfield each time; always been a decent experience.

Maj Creed,
What course will you be taking? I haven't interacted with any Youngstown folks yet, although, I understand that our squadron has from time to time.

Paul Creed III

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on October 22, 2015, 02:53:37 PM

Maj Creed,
What course will you be taking? I haven't interacted with any Youngstown folks yet, although, I understand that our squadron has from time to time.

I am not taking any courses. I work directly with Lt Col Tresz to support the training weekend.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: Paul Creed III on October 22, 2015, 02:55:01 PM
Quote from: TheSkyHornet on October 22, 2015, 02:53:37 PM

Maj Creed,

I am not taking any courses. I work directly with Lt Col Tresz to support the training weekend.

Ah, another one!

So....is anyone else here taking the classes?  :P I'll be the one wearing a CAP Talk ballcap...