Numerous Specialty tracks

Started by Airborne Medic, December 11, 2011, 01:45:21 PM

Airborne Medic

You know what dude(Eclipse), your entitled to your opinion; however, you have a very toxic and unproductive attitute that has only the purpose to provoke and inflame your peers.  Very sad really.  I've looked at some of your other posts (more than a 46 yr old man with a life probably should have but hey anyway) and you preach at everyone about how things should be and about CAP rules and policies.  Let me refer you to CAP Pam 50-2 (Core Values) #4:

Respect: CAP members come from all walks of life. Therefore, it is extremely
important that members treat each other with fairness and dignity, and work
together as a team. To do otherwise would seriously impair CAP's capability to
accomplish the mission.

So, my brother, why don't you curb your tongue, swallow some humble pie, and be a little productive and oh, what's that thing called? Ah, yes, MENTOR.  I can only hope that if you have some cadet's in your care that you aren't teaching them your style of leadership because if you are, it would be a shame.  I'm signing off now, don't bother replying for my sake because this is the last time that I will acknowledge you.

Eclipse

Wow, Lord, he really gave it to you.

"That Others May Zoom"

EMT-83

As someone who was offered (and declined) the position of HSO, and the early promotion that would have come with it, I have to agree with Eclipse.

There is no objective material available to track progress. In a standards-based organization, the entire program is somewhat of a joke.

Hardshell Clam