Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on January 29, 2008, 08:12:27 AM
"On a three mission tour.....A three mission tour......"

Thats one heck of a sortie....

PaulR

Here are some older pics... 2003/4. 

♠SARKID♠

Kilroy was here!

RogueLeader

Ok, here's one of me from last year.  I'm the center male in BDU's with shades.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

And a close up, that I found
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Lancer

^ It's McLovin!  ;D

Pylon

McLovin'.... the 25-year-old Hawaii organ donor!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

mikeylikey

I am McLovin!

freaking hilarious movie.  Highly recommended for ages 5 to 95!
What's up monkeys?

alamrcn

Needless to say, I hadn't been in a USAF uniform for a little while before this photo was taken...

-Ace
MNWG

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

NHQ-OS-126 Frank

That me in a classroom somewhere at our school in Luxembourg/Europe( I'm a teacher)
Deputy commander
Aerospace Education Officer
NHQ-OS-126 Spangdahlem AB
Germany
www.facebook.com/capspangdahlem
LX1MG

stillamarine

Outside NHQ the weekend of UCC

Many moons (and pounds) ago

Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

Stonewall

Which one is you?  Middle or left?  The guy with the ribbons has them out of order.  The NAM should be switched with the NAVCOM.
Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

Quote from: Stonewall on March 12, 2008, 12:33:27 AM
Which one is you?  Middle or left?  The guy with the ribbons has them out of order.  The NAM should be switched with the NAVCOM.

OH man!  You beat me to it.  The 2 guys on the outside are Privates.....what rank was the guy in the middle?  Also, is that at Lejuene?  The dude in the middle actually looks familiar.  I was with Weapons Co. 1/6.  Any relation?

nesagsar

IMERT-Central-BLS

Please, please. If you knew what I was doing with an intercepter vest, lightsaber, and poker hat...just...I...forget it...

stillamarine

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 12, 2008, 04:38:17 PM
Quote from: Stonewall on March 12, 2008, 12:33:27 AM

OH man!  You beat me to it.  The 2 guys on the outside are Privates.....what rank was the guy in the middle?  Also, is that at Lejuene?  The dude in the middle actually looks familiar.  I was with Weapons Co. 1/6.  Any relation?

The guy in the middle is yours truly, I was a LCpl and 15 mins after this picture got gigged for having my ribbons in the wrong order! LOL Quite amusing. I was with with 2nd LSB at the time of this pic, these two guys were buddies of mine that were getting ready to graduate from school. I went to their graduation for the heck of it. Had just received the COM about 2 weeks earlier. Hell back then I couldn't tell the difference between half the crap lol.

Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

SJFedor

Quote from: stillamarine on March 11, 2008, 08:52:25 PM
Outside NHQ the weekend of UCC

I didn't know they painted that little Cessna outside of NHQ. I guess it needed a paintjob....

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Flying Pig

Quote from: nesagsar on March 12, 2008, 04:51:01 PM

IMERT-Central-BLS

Please, please. If you knew what I was doing with an intercepter vest, lightsaber, and poker hat...just...I...forget it...

OK, I give up, whats with the riot gear, IMERT-Central-BLS?  Isnt your gas mask missing its filter?

Stonewall

^^^  I think it's time for a drink. ^^^

Is that you carrying the US Colors?
Serving since 1987.

nesagsar

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 12, 2008, 08:20:29 PM
Quote from: nesagsar on March 12, 2008, 04:51:01 PM

IMERT-Central-BLS

The filter is in the SAS bag. I didnt want to open up the seal and waste the filter just for the picture. IMERT is the Illinois State "Oh my god its the end of the world who do we call?" team.
OK, I give up, whats with the riot gear, IMERT-Central-BLS?  Isnt your gas mask missing its filter?

nesagsar

here are a few more.

Fun with microsoft paint.

Airshow guard duty

Another uniform.