Non locking thread- hopefully.

Started by RogueLeader, April 02, 2007, 08:22:30 PM

RogueLeader

So, as there has been nothing ne recently, I was wondering how foar people want to go in CAP, as far as Chain of Command, or rank.  I think I'd like to go to Maj, and stop there, not sure for now.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on April 22, 2007, 05:01:32 AM
So, as there has been nothing ne recently, I was wondering how foar people want to go in CAP, as far as Chain of Command, or rank.  I think I'd like to go to Maj, and stop there, not sure for now.

Well, I am taking over CAP by coup.  A number of people here are on the team, so they will likely get promotions and appropriate positions.  My dude for professional development is Kach...my Chief of Donuts is mikeylikey...my black van driver is, well I can't tell that, can I?  MIKE will be the GAWG commander (just because it's far away and I like to throw people off).  As far as paid staff, I dunno...I'll have them keep Curt Lafond and I'll take suggestions on the people I don't know well.  I will need someone to volunteer to make sure that the Pluto patch is sufficiently destroyed.   :angel:  Also, I will need someone to manage Vanguard affairs...I prefer someone with extensive knowledge of, and access to, large weapons.  Mikeylikey will assist with that, but I will need some air people and some mean-looking people too.

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on April 22, 2007, 05:10:24 AM

Well, I am taking over CAP by coup.  A number of people here are on the team, so they will likely get promotions and appropriate positions.  My dude for professional development is Kach...my Chief of Donuts is mikeylikey...my black van driver is, well I can't tell that, can I?  MIKE will be the GAWG commander (just because it's far away and I like to throw people off).  As far as paid staff, I dunno...I'll have them keep Curt Lafond and I'll take suggestions on the people I don't know well.  I will need someone to volunteer to make sure that the Pluto patch is sufficiently destroyed.   :angel:  Also, I will need someone to manage Vanguard affairs...I prefer someone with extensive knowledge of, and access to, large weapons.  Mikeylikey will assist with that, but I will need some air people and some mean-looking people too.
Ohh Ohh.!!!!!
Con I be your liasion to vanguard.  Ipromise to stock Barett 50 cals and m2's.  I'll even get Abrahms(sp?) and Bradleys for sale to membership.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on April 22, 2007, 05:17:07 AM

Ohh Ohh.!!!!!
Con I be your liasion to vanguard.  Ipromise to stock Barett 50 cals and m2's.  I'll even get Abrahms(sp?) and Bradleys for sale to membership.

Sounds like a good deal.  Mikey will teach you about those catapults he plays with on his army time.  If they hear something incoming on their parking lot, they'll know they messed up an order.

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on April 22, 2007, 05:20:01 AM

Ohh Ohh.!!!!!

Sounds like a good deal.  Mikey will teach you about those catapults he plays with on his army time.  If they hear something incoming on their parking lot, they'll know they messed up an order.

Can I use incendiaries, or will it be at my discretion? :D
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

JC004

Quote from: RogueLeader on April 22, 2007, 05:30:37 AM

Ohh Ohh.!!!!!

We will have to use caution as not to mess up orders shipped (apparently they ship one or two per 100 now), or destroy our inventory.

RogueLeader

Quote from: JC004 on April 22, 2007, 05:42:52 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on April 22, 2007, 05:30:37 AM

Ohh Ohh.!!!!!

We will have to use caution as not to mess up orders shipped (apparently they ship one or two per 100 now), or destroy our inventory.
Don't worry, I'll use the latest technology to avoid the good stuff and aim it towards the employee's vehicls.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

MIKE

MIKE will be the GAWG commander (just because it's far away and I like to throw people off).

GAWG Commander?  ???
Mike Johnston

mikeylikey

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2007, 02:14:37 PM
MIKE will be the GAWG commander (just because it's far away and I like to throw people off).

GAWG Commander?  ???

I would take that before he decides to give you something else like Rhode Island.
What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2007, 02:14:37 PM

GAWG Commander?  ???

>:D  Well it says the reasoning.   ;)  I've got to fire all TP's people because if they are the types to vote to add lots of things to the uniform, they and I ain't gonna get along.

MIKE

I guess it's ok, as long as I chair the Uniform Un-Development Committee and have a hand in some CP stuff.
Mike Johnston

JC004

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2007, 07:55:28 PM
I guess it's ok, as long as I chair the Uniform Un-Development Committee and have a hand in some CP stuff.

Sweet...and we surely need more CP folks.  NHQ is rewriting the leadership books -- that's a massive project by itself, which we can continue.   :)

MattPHS2002

James,

Can I be your bodyguard or some such?:) I'll even do it for free, with the exception of air fare and hotels.
1Lt Matt Gamret

NER-PA-002 Drug Demand Reduction Officer

JC004

Quote from: MattPHS2002 on April 22, 2007, 08:38:17 PM
James,

Can I be your bodyguard or some such?:) I'll even do it for free, with the exception of air fare and hotels.

I will guess I will need them.  And now to acquire the plane that will serve as CAPFlight 1...

mikeylikey

So what happens when TP decided to go into exile in CUBA and then attack you with his Air Force?
What's up monkeys?

Pylon

Quote from: mikeylikey on April 22, 2007, 11:17:36 PM
So what happens when TP decided to go into exile in CUBA and then attack you with his Air Force?

*Ahem*  Keep it nice and clean, gentlemen, so the thread can actually live up to its name. 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

JC004

Did I say that I was going to overthrow TP?  Even if that WERE my plan, I wouldn't disclose it.  I have the pocket edition of the Art of War, you know.   >:D

flyerthom

Quote from: JC004 on April 23, 2007, 02:17:53 AM

Did I say that I was going to overthrow TP?  Even if that WERE my plan, I wouldn't disclose it.  I have the pocket edition of the Art of War, you know.   >:D

Hey, since I'min Vegas can I be the Vice Commander?
TC

mikeylikey

Quote from: flyerthom on April 23, 2007, 06:52:25 AM
Quote from: JC004 on April 23, 2007, 02:17:53 AM

Hey, since I'min Vegas can I be the Vice Commander?

As long as what ever you do stays in Vegas
What's up monkeys?