Main Menu

Ground SAR Coin

Started by Pace, November 18, 2010, 05:52:39 PM

Pace

There have been enough requests over the last year that I am finally indulging the idea of doing another batch of GSAR coins.  They are 1 3/4" silver with 2-sided color.  Pic below:

I am ONLY trying to determine if there is sufficient interest to justify the cost.  I imagine I would sell these for $10/coin just as I did the last batch in 2006.  There's a catch.  I will be keeping with the same ground rules as last time.  You have to actually have one of the following quals on your 101 card: UDF, GTM (any level), or GBD.  Trainee status is not acceptable.  You must be fully qualified.  If anyone is interested in larger lots (say 50 or more), I will sell at a reduced cost.  My minimum purchase must be 100 coins so I will need assurances from major players (i.e., payment in advance) or perceive enough interest here before I go forward.

If you have any questions, please direct them to me via PM; not here.  If you are not qualified, do not ask.  I will not be making exceptions.  If you are interested in large lots of these coins, I ask that if you are going to sell them please do so only to those who are qualified in CAP Ground SAR as defined above.  If you give them away, then that is your business who gets them.

If you reply to this thread that you are interested, please respond with:
+1
+2
+3
Etc…

If you are willing to commit to a lot of 50 or more coins, please reply via PM with the number you want and we’ll work out a price per unit.  Please understand that large quantities will easily be as little as $300 and as large as $1000, depending on how many you want. Members of the original production team always have the option of large lots of coins at cost if you are interested.

Any posts that do not conform to my request will be deleted.  I will not tolerate this thread being hijacked or derailed.

Thanks in advance.
Lt Col, CAP

arajca

Awesome coins. High Quality. The unit I work with uses them to recognize GTM's and the coin is more coveted than the badge.

PS: I was one of the original purchasers.

Phil Hirons, Jr.

+3

That is a good looking coin.

davidsinn

+1

I'm interested in at least one. Might turn into two.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Angus

Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

BTCS1*

C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Walkman

Майор Хаткевич

What if my quals lapsed due to being away for college?

Otherwise +2, they look great.

Persona non grata

Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

PWK-GT

"Is it Friday yet"

fyrfitrmedic

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

cap235629

I am not into the whole coin craze but what the heck, +5.
Bill Hobbs, Major, CAP
Arkansas Certified Emergency Manager
Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé

Spaceman3750

Sgt.Pain

My appologies to being contradictory, but shouldn't this thread be under the market topic?
C/CMSgt. Pain!

Here Ye, Hear Ye, On this great day I make a declaration! A declaration to LIVE FOREVER, or die trying.

FlyingTerp

+2

Looks great.  In for 2!

Sgt.Pain

Do you have a website link or anything? I am personally not interested, but my squadron/wing might be.
C/CMSgt. Pain!

Here Ye, Hear Ye, On this great day I make a declaration! A declaration to LIVE FOREVER, or die trying.

Eeyore