Question about Specialty Track rating

Started by flyguy06, March 30, 2006, 07:32:18 AM

Nick

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on April 06, 2006, 03:31:59 PM
Got ya beat, Mac... took the Yeager test 'cold' and passed it, considering I've had a break from CAP for 17 years  ;D

Hardest part is getting the Wing DAE to post the info to eServices! Still waiting on the certificate (that and 50 cents will buy me a cup o' coffee...  :D)

Okay, that's definitely a show-up and I'll give you credit for that one. :)  Mine posted in eServices, but I have yet to see a certificate.  Of course, what do I care?  It's in eServices -- now, if I can just miraculously make a CLC appear down here, I'll have Major and my master rating in CP.
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus

afgeo4

They denote TLC on e-services?  I don't think mine was recorded from 2 years ago.
GEORGE LURYE

MIKE

At least since the new curriculum came out, they are.
Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: MIKE on October 12, 2006, 05:41:37 PM
At least since the new curriculum came out, they are.

If you can find it offered anywhere.

National's knowledgebase used to have a master calendar of TLC's being offered around the U.S., just like NHQ does for SLS, CLC, UCC, RSC, and other professional development opportunities.  They no longer have a calendar to help members find TLCs being scheduled near-by.  I asked what happened to the calendar, and they just forwarded my request about the calendar to my Wing Asst. PDO.   ::)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP